don't click here

PIER SOLAR: NOW SHIPPING

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Mad Echidna, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Any chance an ISO might be available for the CD soundtrack at some point?

2. sasuke

sasuke

Like This?

3. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    Well that's good, glad to see I won't be missing out once I get my Genesis.

4. Thanks! In my purchase confirmation it states "We have a shipping session every 45days."; does anyone know exactly when that is?

5. dust hill resident

dust hill resident

Oldbie
    London
    Making music
    I'm going to order a copy tomorrow. Hopefully I'll place my order before it sells out. I remember hearing about this two years ago and getting excited about it then. This is a really amazing achievement, considering that it started from just a few people from a forum working together.

6. Hodgy

Hodgy

UK
    Games programming :)
    WaterMelon have opened up a new website: http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/

You can buy the Pier Solar soundtrack there :) it even includes the official enhanced soundtrack disk for the game, so if you only have a reprint edition (like me) you can get the official disk for it :D

7. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    I ordered both the game and the soundtrack. But does anyone know if 01/04/2012 means 4th January and they haven't updated it yet, or April 1st and we all just got pranked? ;P

8. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    So like...Anyone have scans of all the stuff to add to SEGA Retro?

9. cornholio857

cornholio857

The Great Cornholio Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    In search of TP
    Here's the famous Mode 7 part:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG4V_kLL0NI

10. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    I have yet to even get past the intro. I have no idea what you're supposed to do or where you're supposed to go.

God I hate RPGs.

Also, this thread sure is full of entitled people! They owe you a ROM? Hahahaha

11. dust hill resident

dust hill resident

Oldbie
    London
    Making music
    Heh... same here. I actually bought the game, it's currently sitting on my shelf and has been for most of the past year. Partly because RPGs don't excite me much, and partly because it's not convenient for me to use my megadrive for various reasons. I might have given it more of a go if I were able to play it on an emulator. But oh well. The main reason I bought it was to support the development efforts.