don't click here

SEGA Phantasy Zone

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Shadix, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    [​IMG]

Advert:

http://phantasyzone.arc-impulse.com/advert.mp3

Snippets:

http://phantasyzone.arc-impulse.com/snippets.mp3

Hey guys, we're trying to start up a radio show project here and we want you to check us out! Hosted by Peter O'Hanlon (Zorbtech Productions), Skyler King (Metallic Hoedown, Ben Kalough), and Shadix (SAGE) join you for a new podcasting experience covering the Sonic community and SEGA as a whole.

During our show we'll also be operating an IRC chatroom to get listener feedback and interactivity:
    irc.badnik.net
    #phantasyzone

We'll be airing our first test episode on Saturday at 7PMEST \ 12AM GMT. You can listen at http://www.radiosega.net. We'll also have episodes online post-show, however with the interactivity we're planning there's definitely alot you can miss with the live show! You should come check it out!

Art by: darkfailure

2. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Boy, that Sonic CD contest sounds exciting. I should ent- oh, wait.

I was so nasally in this.

3. Tongara

Tongara

Fuck YOU! Banned
    Birmingham, UK
    Zorbtech Productions
    I'm not gay. Oh... I'm in this no longer in this.

4. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    Still waiting on my sega cd preorder

5. Jaseman

Jaseman

The programmer has a nap! Hold out! Programmer! Member
    WELCOME TO THE PHANTASY ZONE.

GET READY!

If that's not your intro, it should be.

6. Ranger

Ranger

BBQ flickies Member
    Canuckistan
    Sonic and the Rings of Order RPG
    OH MY GOD IT'S ROSS A PODCAST
    Definitely gonna try my hardest to catch the live show! Sounds like it's gonna be a HOOT

7. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    So did anyone listen to the show last night? I was Bristol Trolliver, and for some reason my mic crapped out and I ended up sounding like an alien.

8. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Not listening to the actual show just yet, but the snippet sounds good.

I can't wait for the Clockwork Knight episode, Peter!

9. Tongara

Tongara

Fuck YOU! Banned
    Birmingham, UK
    Zorbtech Productions
    I'm not actually on the show anymore, so you're out of luck. =P

10. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Why the hell not?

SHOW IS WORTHLESS NOW

11. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    Tonight, listen to Episode 2 at 7PM EST (12AM GMT) on RadioSEGA.

We'll be discussing the woos of SEGA CD FMV games, most particularly the controversial, hilarious, stalker-friendly title Night Trap. In addition we'll also be talking about the recent release of the new Retro Engine powered Sonic CD on XBLA, PSN, Android, iPhone, and Steam.

In addition, Eddie Lebron, the director of the CG\live-action Sonic the Hedgehog fan film and the recently released Megaman fan film will be joining us for a discussion on the film this Saturday on top of our other usual antics.

Come and listen to the show. An IRC Channel is available for discussion during the show, at irc.surrealchat.net / #radiosega.

12. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    First of all I should apologise for not promoting Episode 3 on here. You can find out more about that show here.

Tonight, instead of Episode 4 as a bunch of problems stopped us from having a new show, we'll be playing the original pilot show that got us on the air in the first place.
    Come and listen to it tonight. For those who wanted to hear Tongara, this is that episode.

Catch this very special episode of SEGA Phantasy Zone this Saturday at 7PM EST/6PM CST/12AM GMT on RadioSEGA.

13. Tongara

Tongara

Fuck YOU! Banned
    Birmingham, UK
    Zorbtech Productions
    It was cool hearing the podcast I was part of again. :v:

14. 아힝흥행

아힝흥행

Korea/Canada
    A fan movie that is about 10 minute
    Come back to the podcast :(

Also, it was nice to hear the secrete pilot episodes with Skyler Singing.

Great singing voice by the way skyler.

15. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    Hey everyone, a friendly reminder that it's that time once again as The SEGA Phantasy Zone hits the airwaves once again tonight.
    As usual, catch us on RadioSEGA at 6PM CST / 7PM EST / 12AM GMT.

16. Rokkan

Rokkan

This is the stupidest show. I hate it. It's so bad. SEGA is dead anyway why would anyone care to listen to a bunch of nerds talking about a dead company.

Also Tongara is back on the show. I hate him. He's banned, why don't he just stay banned instead of trying to butt-in on stuff.

17. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    If you want to give the show a shot and have a listen, last night's episode can be listened by clicking here.
    Sorry for any sound issues there is when listening to the main show. I had to record using RadioSEGA's stream which is limited to 64kbps.