don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    =O

OK, I need to concoct an excuse to head over to Reading some time next week. =P

2. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    Just want to ask, and I think this is probably the best place to do that, so...

I'm getting the Sonic Generations' Collectors Edition, and I'm setting up a shelf to put that on, when suddenly I realised the shelves I have would be pretty barren with only a statue, a box and a cd on it, if that. I'm looking for some good Sonic mechandise, and I was thinking about getting the classic Sonic, Tails and Eggman 3"ish figures. However, I've looked them up on eBay and getting them all together is tantamount to £65, so I was wondering if there were any blatant flaws with any of them, or if there were better alternatives. Keep in mind that I don't keep things mint, so I'm talking about flaws like not being able to stand up. I know Motobug is terrible, but does anybody else have problems?

3. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    Bought some stamps.

[​IMG]

4. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

A brilliant substitute for the figures you want would be... the figures you want. On eBay you'll be paying hugely inflated prices and ridiculous shipping to get them from across the pond. They've just been released over here and you can get them from Toys R Us or Forbidden Planet. The Eggman figures aren't out yet, but they're on the way according to wholesales. Sonic and Tails will come to £16 together. If you weren't bothered about cost, I'd be the first to tell you to get the F4F statues :P

5. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    Hot damn, didn't realise they were out! Oh well then, problem solved. Just need to conjure up the funds for Robotnik because I don't feel like waiting. :P

6. Well just had to go to target to get some new light bulbs and went by the toy isle. Sure enough they had the corrected blue classic 5" sonic figure, however, the black text was still present on the foot. So I guess I will be re-painting my figure. Just wanted to let everyone know that the text on the shoe issue still exists, they may correct this issue later.

7. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Hey look

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/ci-sonic-colored-4pk-shot-set/

Spencers is selling more Sonic shot glasses, this time they got classic Sonic's mug on them. Also look at the corner of the box, it's a variation of the 20th anniversary Sonic drawing with US Ass face Sonic in the box. Never seen that before (I've seen the 3D model version but that's different)

8. Yessss I want them I'm going to buy them yess

9. Unreality

Unreality

Tomy UK also have a pretty good range of Sonic merch now, including the new generations stuff. They also sell the 10" Metal Sonic for £16.99 - bargain. I've just spent £71 on the site. Free delivery over £25. :)

10. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Oh awesome, so they're actually listing the stuff now. Took the long enough to bloody update it.

11. [​IMG]

12. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Oh hey that's aw- *sees blue eyelids* awful.

Quite cute. I'd love to get one of them.

13. Did you see those for sale somewhere, Grap? I was just looking at Spencer's and they had every cool possible key cover but Sonic.

14. I got it at an FYE about a year ago. I think Hot Topic carried them as well at around the same time. I also have a Sonic snuggie that I should pose in for everyone's amusement.

15. Forget the snuggie, you know what I saw the other day at the mall?

[​IMG]

16. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Official Sonic Merchandise Shop OPEN!

There's not much on there yet, but there should be more soon. There's a referral system too to get you extra points (or 'rings' as they're called), so it'd be awesome it'd be cool if you'd let me refer some of you to the place.

EDIT: Lol, it's offline now. They had a very limited selection of products up, a front page which was just an image, and a broken shipping rate. It should be awesome when it launches for real, which is supposed to be in time for Christmas.

17. Charity

Charity

18. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    All of you have such neat stuff that I wish I had! ha Well, today I rearranged my library/game shelf since I got some more games for it and also placed a Sonic clock in between classic and modern era games for an added touch.

[​IMG]

19. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    That clock is going to give me nightmares... :ohdear:

20. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    So, I went to a collectables store on Sunday and saw a swackload of those action figures, including the huge classic Sonic. I wanted something so bad, but don't have the coin for it right now. I ended up buying a little tin shaped like classic Sonic's head filled with Chaos Emerald candies. The candy's rubbish, but the tin is pretty neat. Anyone else see it?