don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
    Question with spoilers:

Who finished the game, does Classic Tails and Eggman shares the same voice actors from the modern ones, or are different?

2. Endgame

Endgame

Formerly The Growler Member
    That's it, from now on until the PC release, "I ain't reading no more of this thread!"

Mustn't... give in.. to temptation... to... read spoilers! AARGH *disappears*

3. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I'm reading that you folks across the pond couldn't pre-order the Collector's Edition at GAME stores because the pricetag turned them off. I guess they don't have any faith in something that isn't a gritty realistic shooter making pre-order sales, despite the fact you guys actually have Sonic fans. I bet I'm the only one in this city who's ever thought of pre-ordering a Sonic game, let alone buying one at launch. Hell, people here are too dumb to pre-order anything it seems. There's always some dumbass in army clothes at Gamestop pitching a fit on launch day because other guys are getting more 'badass' guns than he is.

4. sandwichbars

sandwichbars

Have you guys checked out the Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic at the SSMB? God, seeing all those spoilers in such a short time is blowing my mind and raping my consciousness... seriously, I'm resting my head on my desk regretting the past hour of my own existence.

5. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    You live in Augusta, GA? More like megusta, gaaaaah

6. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    Some more pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. 1stKirbyever

1stKirbyever

10am cannot get here fast enough.

So it looks like Colors is canon. Based on that one image. Here is also an image of Time Eater's full body.

8. Shade Vortex

Shade Vortex

The Black Vortex Member
    USA, WA.
    YouTube Memes
    I find it funny how MEGA SPOILER:
    Both Eggman are piloting it. They're working together. Comedic piece of poo my ass, Modern went to the past at the end of Colors and recruited his past self.

9. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Yeah...nothing happens here except for some golf tournament that everybody rents out their homes and skips town for. We also have a million churches, some of which make it a point to ruin our city's already small homosexual presence. Seriously, this guy was hired at my Starbucks a few months ago. We're all pretty pissed at his mother and that church for turning him into a Jesus freak with no self respect.

Oh and James Brown was from here. And died here.

ANYWAY, back on topic. I need to go check out the spoiler thread at Stadium. Every time I hop over there with the intention of doing so I get sidetracked by something else. Back soon.

10. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member

I'm in Atlanta and I pre-ordered the PC version.

11. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I, erm, said 'city', but okay. I know there's other fans around the state, I've met a couple of 'em in person. I just don't know of any within my direct vicinity.

12. Kemaiku

Kemaiku

So, in the UK here and had 2 copies of the PC version ordered and was really looking forward to the 4th only to find an email from Amazon about the move back to the 25th.

Ugh, well at least I'll be getting it and the 3DS version the same day, the day before my birthday I might add, so yay?

Have to avoid this thread and other spoilers for a month, not going to be fun.

13. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    SEGA did say the boxed PC version would release later. The Digital Download version will still be released on November 4th according to Steam.

Anyway, not going to visit this thread for the rest of the week. Damn you Americans getting the game earlier than us. :argh:

14. Delusphere

Delusphere

UK
    How the hell did it get leaked :( :( :(

Oh, and how can I get a copy of it :D - I already preordered the Collectors Edition, so, I guess it's not illegal since I sorta own it already lol

15. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    Are there any characters concept-arts in the concept art section?

16. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    Trying to avoid all spoilers possible about the Time Eater's identity, although I think I know who it is.

Wasn't IGN supposed to have a review out today?

17. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    You sound like a child. "They don't like something I like so they must like something I don't like!"

The price tag is reason enough for anyone wanting to bail from the CE.

18. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Stores broke the street date.

19. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    For those who have it or know people who have it...

Is there any confirmation of a Challenge Mode, like in Colors, where you can from stage to stage consecutively in order to get the best score/time? That mode alone increased the replayability of Colors for me by several hours, and I'd love to see it in Generations.

20. Delusphere

Delusphere

UK
    Anyway I can get a hold of it just now? Like a download?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.