don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest 2011 RESULTS

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Spanner, Sep 25, 2011.

1. JigenD

JigenD

I know that this may sound noobish but this year I completely missed out sage, and I am having some trouble finding the games since the sage booths have all closed. I am particularly interested in Da garden's sonic 2 hack (Level design award) but the fact that it has no specific name is making things hard for me, as my google fu is not as strong as it used to be. If someone could link me to a place where I can download the hack (and all the others for that matter) it would be GREATLY appreciated.

2. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL
    You can download all the public submissions from here on the left under "Showroom".

3. Hanoch

Hanoch

Also known as TheKnock, Birashot Member
    Israel
    everything

Oh cool I won a trophy.

So, do we get to see videos of you playing the hacks?

4. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    The live stream was cancelled as the person who was supposed to play the hacks wasn't available. Sorry about that.

5. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    Question: If I hadn't flaked on entering the last second, would I have given Yeth a run for its money for "Most Humourous Hack?"

6. Destructiox

Destructiox

Masochistic Maniac, Raving Lunatic Member
    East Midlands, England
    Sonic 1 Lunacy.
    Why not enter next year, and find out :V

7. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    MP3 of the Results Show.

Yes, there is loud background music in this show. This is later lowered down, the music wasn't my accord, NeoHazard was playing mashups on another SAGEcast stream.