don't click here

Neo Geo

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by supersonic2005, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supersonic2005

supersonic2005

Pending Member
    For sonic for the neo geo pcket color is they a savestate what gives you all the emrleds. because when I play this on the emultater( can't spell it ) ( R.A.P.E ) it dose not play music.

2. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    Well, perhaps the emulator your using isn't very good with savestates (Gens used to be awful), so try another emulator. I don't mean to be rude but if you can, please try to improve your spelling/grammar :(

3. G3K

G3K

Internet needs more petrol Member
    Airdrie, Scotland
    Alphabet successfully learned, now working on numbers 1-10
    To continue on what QJimbo said, I'd recommend NeoPop - it works with no problems in my experience.

4. Elusive

Elusive

Sparkster the Rocket Knight Member
    R.A.P.E. is outdated. It didn't support sound very well anyway. NeoPop's sound is noticably better, but has slight sound slowdown problems.

5. supersonic2005

supersonic2005

Pending Member
    Are they any savestates

6. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Unfortunately, none that I know of. However, by using R.A.P.E., you should be able to activate the debug menu by pressing Option at the Sega screen. Then, you can unlock everything and create a savestate so you can play it in a better emulator, such as NeoPop.

7. supersonic2005

supersonic2005

Pending Member
    it dose not work with neo pop

8. hey, iv got a save state that's for neo pop, give me a email or PM and ill send you it

EDIT: this is hopefully the file your looking for

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.