don't click here

Saw this on E-bay

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Chronix, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronix

Chronix

Ah the glory days of the DC server. I remeber that "Planet" game, thing, where you had a poor avatar and walked around this small planet and talked to other people around the world. It wasn't really that good but for its time it was the best internet game/world for its time. Its such a shame the DC didn't make it. If sega had developed the technolgy in todays market they could be the leaders in console internet gaming instead of the X-box.

I hope that one day Sega will return to making there own consoles. Any thoughts?

2. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Keep dreaming.

3. Chronix

Chronix

*dreams of a better future* *sigh* we can only hope.

Off Topic:
    I saw in s0nicfreaks web site a torrent containing a rom of Sonic DS I have the torrent but as of yet not downloaded it yet. anyone know if its real and if there is an emulator for the DS out?

4. voice

voice

Make any joke you want, you know I look good. Banned
    45mins west of Chicago
    RSN2.0, PHP:IRC (A attempt at CGI:IRC in PHP)
    Dunno about there being a Nintendo DS emulator out there, you want to try to search it go ahead. As for the rom, id say 50/50 on it

5. Chronix

Chronix

Guess what?

http://ndsemu.com/

Yep a DS emulator. I have yet to try out Sonic DS on it yet. but from what is says it runs gba roms and bin files. I hope Sonic DS is a bin file.

The DS is 16 days from release and there is already and emulator for it!

don't bother downloading it. apparently its a hoax. ;) bugger.

6. voice

voice

Make any joke you want, you know I look good. Banned
    45mins west of Chicago
    RSN2.0, PHP:IRC (A attempt at CGI:IRC in PHP)
    Yeah, I had a feeling it was a hoax or something. Unless nintendo is that insecure.

7. magraimon

magraimon

A superficial anomaly of the human psyche! Member
    A gameboy advance emulator came out before the real thing, and wasn't a hoax. It does happen sometimes.

8. Chronix

Chronix

no the emulator was real it was the rom which was a hoax. apparantly it was just some data given a rom header or somthing like that. the emulator can only play gba roms, but its still in the early stages of development so not that many work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.