don't click here

Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan

UK
    Does anyone know of somewhere that stocks the Jazware figures in the UK?

2. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Some of them (and I haven't seen new ones in a long time) can be found on Tomy Usually I just hope I get lucky while looking on Amazon.com (.co.uk have very few)

3. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    being sonic's 20th I'm sure amazon.co.uk or play.com will get some sonic figures in, anyway right now we have those awesome 1.5inch sonic classic figures which are awesome for only £2.99 each, classic amy too.

4. InstantSonic

InstantSonic

Just add water! Oldbie
    That classic Eggman pack looks so awesome... I'm going to have to pick that up just for the art on it!

5. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Robotnik certainly reminds one of A.J. Freda's art. Maybe it's a coincidence in style?

6. InstantSonic

InstantSonic

Just add water! Oldbie
    Well, AJ used the concept art for Eggman seen in Sonic Jam for reference. So, yeah, I guess. lol

7. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Actually, there's no other "Silver Sonic". The Mega Drive boss is Mecha Sonic, according to the existant official sources. :eng101:

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Gonna be one of those guys huh :colbert:

"It's a feature, not a bug" ugh

9. SomeSortOfRobot

SomeSortOfRobot

Mid-Southern US
    http://legendoflucy.com
    + - more like Clown Sonic  

10. Tichmall

Tichmall

J.League PK Party, a "penalty kick" minigame.
    Can't wait to see the Eggrobo in detail. And its price since it's a package with Robotnik...
    I just hope they're not easily breakable, since the last Sonic figures I had (Sonic Adventure ones) were. The Sonic figure litterally broke into two pieces without any reason...

11. Roybertito

Roybertito

Still alive, apparently. Member
    The classic Robotnik figure is actually called Dr. Ivo Robotnik on card, and judging by the concept art it'll have open hands.

ohgodi'msoexcitedohmygod

I hope it's a new mold.

12. SomeSortOfRobot

SomeSortOfRobot

Mid-Southern US
    http://legendoflucy.com
    You think they're gonna paint over New Robotnik?

13. Ross-Irving

Ross-Irving

Models coming soon (see Blaze and Rouge's names on the list).

Oh neat. I've always liked Blaze's design. Doesn't mean I'm buying anything, but I'd definitely like to see pictures of the model when it's eventually released.

14. Screwdriver

Screwdriver

Get it? A sonic screwdriver? Member
    Timey-Wimey detector.
    Rouge figure, eh?

There are so many creepy jokes I can make, and I can't choose just one.

15. Megane

Megane

PONY TIME Member
    Leaping through time, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that the next leap will be the leap home.
    I just want more robots. As many badniks as possible. Especially Scratch and Grounder, however unlikely.

16. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Make it happen, Jazwares.

17. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member

Looks like we got footage of the figures.

Quoted from SSMB:
    Cannot express how stoked I am.

18. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Mind I remind everyone that whenever JazWares makes a Sonic action figure that it is of character/characters that are in recent games or are in high demand.

Sega, for the love of Mobius, that meet up with Oshima, Naka, and Iizuka better mean something good for this Anniversary title.

19. Nix

Nix

"Watch out! It's that one guy!" Member
    I want the larger versions of Classic and Modern Sonic. The look pretty cool, plus they're big, so I might not lose them as quickly as I do with my other firgures, games, etc.

20. Roybertito

Roybertito

Still alive, apparently. Member
    Some new pics from the American International Toy Fair this past weekend in New York:

[​IMG]

Classic Sonic/Amy 2-pack

[​IMG]

Turns out that blue box was a "Sonic & Collector Case". Probably just the 3.75'' figure in a different box. Also new here: 2000 Shadow with Badnik, 2006 Silver with Badnik, 1998 Sonic with Badnik (1998? This is different than the 2011 figure how? Possibly designed off the Sonic Adventure boxart or game model, I'm thinking.), and of course 1992 Tails with Badnik.

[​IMG]

New here: 1991 Sonic with Badnik and 1994 Knuckles with Badnik. Another shot of the modern Eggman w/ Eggfighters here, and sadly there's no new images of the classic Robotnik w/ Eggrobos.

[​IMG]

A good shot of the new Sonic sculpt. Can't tell if this is the 5'' or the 3.75''. Classic Tails plush is back there, too. I'm not sure what that box is behind the prototype figure.

[​IMG]

Another shot of the prototype. Again, can't be sure if this is 3.75'' or the 5'', but I'm betting 3.75''.

Too many 1991 Sonic releases in this line:
    -3.75'' single-pack
    -3.75'' with badnik
    -3.75'' with Amy
    -5'' single-pack
    -10'' single-pack

Amy shouldn't be packed with Sonic, honestly; a with Badnik pack would have been great (with some Sonic CD badnik) or Hell, keep it a 2-pack, but pack her with classic Metal Sonic instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.