don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. corneliab

corneliab

That's kinda wtf retarded.

2. Does Blaze say anything about being from the future or another dimension?

I'd like to know if they're sticking to their shitty '06 story or going with the better Rush story.

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Why does Dimps just refuse to put Super Sonic in game? It can't be that hard to do. They did it for Sonic 4, although if they didn't do it for Sonic 4 I'm sure there would have been even more rage

4. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    So I got all the Red Rings and + - Super Sonic   ~ I think I am going to create a Red Ring video guide starting tonight. Hope it helps some people.

5. Polygon Jim

Polygon Jim

Eternal Tech Member
    across town from Hinchy
    All the bitches.

The single line you share with her is pretty much "hurp derp The Sol Emeralds started to glow so I licked them and I was all like here bro, oh well don't give a shit that I'm in a totally different universe, I'll just go fuck around Eggmans park, bai."

6. Immortheus

Immortheus

Any HI-LAAAARIOUS Orbot and Cubot hijinxes in the DS version?

7. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Speaking of Orbot and Cubot, anyone else notice Orbot and Cubot kinda' seemed like lovers through the game. Apparently in the manga it's even more suggestive that the two of them are together or something.

8. Steven M

Steven M

No?

9. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    Wow. Shadow sucks. He sounds like Kotomaru from Egoraptor's Girlchan in Paradise series... considering that's a parody, that's definitely not good.

Big sounds like he's on eight different kinds of drugs.

Cream is ear-grating.

Espio's voice is awesome. He should have been Shadow.

Vector is eh. Really eh.

Charmy's is actually phenomenal! Can't stand the character, but at least the voice is good now.

Beyond than that, the rest are good, specifically Blaze and Rouge.

10. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    I especially love Espio's voice, being a Knuckles' Chaotix, and Espio's fan, I found Espio's voice to be most perfect of the bunch. It didn't sounded like he was trying too hard; it's a well centered voice, and fits perfectly with Espio's personallity. And I shit you not, his voice almost made me cum of pure joy.

wat?
    Indeed.

:S

11. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    I'm slow I know, but I just beat the game

God DAMN. Sonic Colors was, from start to finish, magnificent. What a great game.

That last boss was easily the best final boss of any 3D sonic game, in terms of thrill. The only one that comes close is perfect chaos.

Great game, bring on the sequel sega!

12. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    So... people seriously praise this game in all regards... but once a bunch of non-playable characters that have little to no bearing on EITHER gameplay nor story show up, "everyone's" all "RAIGE?" Seriously?

I like all of them new voices. 'specially Espio, Omega and Big. But then, I'm a sucker for Hebert's stuff in general, so, eh. : D

13. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

[​IMG]

Cubot in this scene is confessing his love to Eggman and on another page is saying it might be wrong as him and Orbot are life partners.

14. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    Indeed. Back in the Unleashed topic, I said Unleashed was the "best 3D Sonic game." Now, after seeing all that Sonic Colors have to offer, I have to say that Sonic Colors is the best Sonic game. Period. In terms of comparission, it would be in the same slot of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles.

And, who knew a Sonic game, 3D even, would have so much platforming sections, more than even Super Mario Galaxy/2?

By the way, did you try going left? =3

15. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Uh... he calls Orbot his brother in the top left panel.

EDIT: Actually, he's calling him his older brother all over that comic.

16. Frozen Nitrogen

Frozen Nitrogen

Wouldn't the door have been easier? Wiki Sysop
    Calm down there Junior. Drink your juice and go to bed; your braindead CoD fragfest will still be there after school tomorrow.

Volpino has the right of it. You wanna get immersed in a game, you need it to be deeper than a paddling pool. :v:

17. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Indeed I did. Going left, in a modern sonic game. It's a brave, new world...

18. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Brother's what it is, boy what I used to translate it was wonky. >_> (not fluent in Japanese) Got that then, like brothers it is. I think what surprised me most is that while Orbot was more scientific in Unleashed, in Colors he is more mindful of manners, charming if not a bit feminine, and his gestures suggests he's a bit lazy though he gets more energy when talking with Cubot.

19. corneliab

corneliab

Pardon my fanon, but I'm going to take a stab here and say that Eggman reprogrammed his ass after getting the piss repeatedly taken out of him despite actually succeeding in making the goddamn Eggmanland.

20. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    Uh, no? I haven't seen anyone bickering over the characters. Just criticism. No one's about to start world war 3 or something.

Anywho, got the DS rom and played it earlier. It doesn't save, but I can say one thing - I feel a need to actually buy it. Rom deleted. It's really good.

As for the Wii version... I'm not gonna be able to wait 4 days. The fifty bucks in my wallet is screaming "spend me, spend me!" But I must!