don't click here

First4Figures unveils a new Sonic statue

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SillyJonna, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I think this is probably the topic to put this. What ever happened to the F4F Classic Metal Sonic?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    So First4Figures just posted on their Facebook page...
    What could that mean? It's possible that they will be offering a series two to the series one figures they made a while ago. Also, it doesn't appear that they've sold out of the 1500 Super Sonic or the 350 SS Exclusives yet, so I wonder how those are actually selling.

3. Frozen Nitrogen

Frozen Nitrogen

Wouldn't the door have been easier? Wiki Sysop
    Relevant
    (Giving Metals away at SoS)

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Damn those are nice. But I was wondering, these 2 inch figures. Do they sell them in America? Where could I get them if they aren't?

5. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I'm pretty sure that First4Figures is planning to sell these off their site in good time. They keep leaving messages on their facebook fanpage, the most recent saying:

"Calling all Sonic fans! Keep your eyes peeled to our site - there's a LITTLE something happening soon ;)"

They also know people are interested. I hope this is a reality

6. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

And previously they said:
    That'll make things easier for sure.

7. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    <a href="https://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,80/" target="_blank">https://www.first4figures.com/component/opt...d,3/product,80/</a>

:D You can preorder these off the site now. Just have to wait until September

8. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    Is it just me, or does Tails look really odd in that first image? o_O

9. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Wonderful! The pack plus shipping cost £24 in the UK.

Also, W.A.C., the Tails figure does look a little odd.

10. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Damn, I love those so much. Still hoping for a set with Robotnik + badniks.

EDIT: About Tails looking a bit odd... Unlike the other characters, his mouth was designed so that it would appear on his cheek in a 3/4 view, but otherwise centered under his nose, so they were forced to choose one of those mouth "modes".

11. SillyJonna

SillyJonna

rhymes with iguana Member
    Orlando, Florida
    Kickin' Rad!
    I'm so happy those are available to order online now! I've been concerned us Americans would never have a chance to get them outside of eBay or something.

12. Mainman

Mainman

Dancing to some sort of Apocalyptic Rave Member
    Scotland
    'Sonic the Comic' research & documentation
    I'm contemplating buying that minifig set, but I'd have to buy a thin paintbrush and miniature tin of red paint to go with it. This way, Super Sonic can be converted into his crazy-eyed interpretation, which will make all the characters match their Fleetway selves.

13. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Wouldn't Amy's hair have to stick up as well (also you'd have to put her in some ugly looking outfit).

I hate Fleetway's Amy design. Just awful

14. Imadjinn

Imadjinn

If I had Crazy Eyes Super Sonic in my room in any form I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

These figures are almost to die for. As voiced earlier, an Eggman one would be awesome. Wonder if they could pull off him juggling the Chaos Emeralds? Or would it look too tacky having them connected by a clear plastic tube?

15. There's something about Sonic's anatomy that looks...

Off. He seems to stiff and doesn't appear to be showing any form of emotion. He's just standing there, pointing. Statues should look like a picture in 3D that you can hold. There's also a sense of cheapness going through it. It's like they just picked a random pose that Sonic has never made, as far as I know, and made a bobble head out of it. Even if it is a bobble head, I think a bit more work could've gone into it to make it look like it isn't worth less than 20 bucks. >_>

Oh, and that Super Sonic statue is pure awesomeness.

16. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    This. I blame a childhood of reading Sonic The Comic.

17. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy

Welcome to my dashboard, Sonic.

18. Vandelay

Vandelay

Say Vandelay!
    Wow, that is one of the best looking Super Sonic figures I have seen. Kinda rare to see much Super Sonic merchandise though.

19. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    The amusing thing about the Super Sonic is that the quills are technically modern length, and no one's complained at all. =P

20. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    I currently preordered the 2" six-pack of figures. Yayyyyy :D