don't click here

SonicCon 2010

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by MathUser, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
  2. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Why are none of the conventions I'd consider attending ever in the general vicinity of New Jersey? Because I'd so totally go to one if only it was someplace I could go by car.

*sigh* :argh: DAMN YOU...!!!!

3. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Suposedly this consists of goth/emo bands performing there and people obsessed with Sonic X and recolors.

In other words, this is bad and they should feel bad. I'm not interested.

4. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    As I said in the DToid comments, the only reason to send someone is to go to the Jason Griffith panel for the inevitable "WE WANT RYAN DRUMMOND BACK" idiots.

That damn campaign died years ago, people. Let it go already.

5. That's why I've joined the new campaign, the "don't use voice actors ever again" campaign.

6. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    Getting rid of the voice actors would kind of screw things up if you ask me...

Anyway, seems eh, but...yeah, can't go, and I doubt I would...
    I wouldn't mind meeting Jason though. He's pretty cool (in my opinion).

7. GameboyHero

GameboyHero

The amount of bullshit he has to deal with...poor Member
    TX
    Same here and Pete Capella, Liza Ortiz, and good ol' Mike Pollock are gonna be there too apparently.

And some google-fu is showing me this is about 25 minutes from my place. Aside from the voice actors and maybe hedgehog, what else is there worth staying for? Probably couldn't go anyway, so eh.

8. Hmm... The only way I'd go to any kind of convention is if it was within walking (or at least bus) distance from my house. I don't really feel like traveling such a great distance just to meet a voice actor I don't like.

I'd still go if it was at least in the same city as me, though.

9. SillyJonna

SillyJonna

rhymes with iguana Member
    Orlando, Florida
    Kickin' Rad!
    To be honest, I'd love to go to a hedgehog show (since I have one), but I wouldn't want all that Sonic stuff to go along with it.

10. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
    I heard about it at A-Kon. Apparently they're going to hold the convention at my hometown, Plano Tx. I may or may not go due to college and the short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.