don't click here

Genocide City Zone in Sonic Adventure?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mystical Ninja, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    Yeah, I've seen something similar to that in Sonic 3's Angel Island Zone. When you confront the mini-boss for the first time, him and a bunch of other planes will drop bombs and blow up the forest, and set it on fire. And then after that, you could see the ground and the trees on fire. The tourch sprite might not be exactly the same, but it's the same effect.

2. AeonicB

AeonicB

Oldbie
    Freelance
    Flying Battery- For the perfectly clueless, the zone is about a flying battle ship full of weapons, or a battery of weapons. Name makes perfect sense.

Metropolis- It takes place in a city? ;P

Scrap Brain- Engrishy. Go figure.

Death Egg- Like you mentioned, a pun. ;P

3. LULAbr

LULAbr

Pending Member
    I doubt that SEGA would use an artwork from their most famous game on another completely different game, I think that Chiki Chiki Boys were made by a different staff, I don't even think SEGA or sonic team worked on it... also that flame don't seem to fit anywhere on Sonic2, not on a desert, and not on a destroyed city...

Like what Mystical Ninja said, it could have been that they planned to have Emerald Hill burned, but they trashed the idea and re-used it on Sonic3. But Emerald Hill is almost the same at our Beta, at the Final and even at that nikki arcade beta, and like I said, there's no zone that the flame could fit, remeber that there are bricks on the back of the flame, there is no brick graphics on sonic2...
    well, none that I remember...
    that flame really don't belong to sonic2

4. T.Q.

T.Q.

The Sims 2, Tim Drake [Robin] Member
    Well there are bricks in Aquatic Ruins, obviously not the same as that flame w/bricks behind. And I presume you mean the graphics for Emerald Hill Zone are the same, right?

5. Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Taking a Sand Shower Tech Member
    Lyon, France
    Sonic 2 Long Version
    *Looking at my signature*
    You said a flooded city killing thousands of people!
    What's a coincidence, because I've never played Sonic Adventure games yet.

6. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    well, remember what craig sitt said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.