don't click here

Which classic Sonic games are you best at?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Endgame, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endgame

Endgame

Formerly The Growler Member
    Seeing as there's a thread about which you're worst at, I guess it's only logical to say which one you're best at :)

When I was little, I only had Sonic 1 for the Master System, and I was able to finish the game - with all the emeralds - nearly every time by the time I'd finished with it. But I haven't played it for ages, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it as good now.

Although nowadays, I suppose since I play S3&K more than any other Sonic game, that would be the closest one to being nearly finished (I'm not good at any of the special zones though); It's just the last few zones that I get annoyed with (ie. the Death Egg Zone)

2. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Sonic 1, both 16 bit and 8 bit.

3. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

1 and 3&K

4. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Sonic 3 and Sonic Triple Trouble.

5. LuckyLagomorph

LuckyLagomorph

Nope, IN
    Drawing shit
    Sonic 2. I can practically beat it without even focusing on where I am. I'm able to get the Chaos Emeralds with no problems, since the special stages are easy as pie for me. The only time when I have problems is in Wing Fortress Zone with the long line of platforms that go in and out of the base/plane/ship.

6. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    Sonic CD. I can beat it with my eyes closed.

7. Eviltaco64

Eviltaco64

Hopelessly Lost in Aisle 5 Member
    All the Genesis games followed by Sonic CD and then Knuckles Chaotix.

8. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

Gotta go with Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I wanted to say Sonic 2, but Wing Fortress also gets me, and I don't think I've collected all the emeralds without the use of save states.

9. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    Sonic CD is one of the few games I can collect all the gems in without much difficulty, and I can destroy all the machines in the past in the same run, so I'll go with that.

10. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I was never that good at Sonic 1, but Sonic 2 was the first game I ever played. It may have taken me years to beat the final boss, but now I beat it like it's nothing. As for S3k, I simply play that game constantly. I better be good at it =P

11. Zenor

Zenor

flip the chessboard over Member
    Sonic CD and Sonic 3& Knuckles. Once you beat both, everything is easier.

12. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Chaos for sure.

13. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    Sonic 1, it's the only one I can get all emeralds in.

14. Nova

Nova

Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It's my most played. :V

15. npd89

npd89

wat Member
    Definitely S3&K for me - got it for my 5th birthday back in 1994, and I've played it more than any other Sonic game. Sonic 1&2 still give me trouble though, especially Scrap Brain act 3 and the damn Wing Fortress Boss :argh:

16. Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles

17. Skeledroid

Skeledroid

Sonic 3

18. DimensionWarped

DimensionWarped

Erinaceous! Oldbie
    Sonic 2 followed by 3+K. The only level in Sonic 2 that ever gives me even a scrap of trouble is MZ3 and 50 second times on Death Egg are no problem anymore. I've just played the poor bastard to death.

As for S3K, Sandopolis 2 I never seem to break 7 minutes (with Sonic) for some reason. Everything else is pretty much peachy.

19. I Suck at Sonic 3 sometimes. The barrel had me going for days.

20. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    Out of all of them, I'm most likely best at Sonic 1 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I can beat each game, with all the chaos and super emeralds, without cheating. After them two, it would have to be Spinball, this game is not difficult just time consuming. After Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast. And when it comes to Sonic 2, I know all the special stages by heart, the only special stage that still gets me from time to time is the third to last one. >.> As for the game, I can only beat it with savestates and or debug mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.