don't click here

No break for Nack/Fang to come back?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by GT Koopa, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Who said it had to be in cold blood? There could be a hefty bounty on her head that he'd do it for.

2. E-122-Psi

E-122-Psi

While not as developed as the comic versions they certainly expresses some similar basic traits abiding by their 'pantomime' acting. Fang was still a bumbling minor villain in Triple Trouble (hammy evil laugh, blown up by his own devices, corny western-esque theme tune) while Bean was a daffy Cloud Cuckoo Lander in Fighters (manic expressions, poses for the camera, throws huge tantrums when losing), Bark is anyone's guess however hense maybe why the comic's version is silent dumb muscle.

They may not end up completely the same but they do have a similar premise. That said that doesn't mean they would be the same when reintroduced (Vector for example comes off as a rather different character abiding by his Chaotix sprites).

3. Mr. Pictures

Mr. Pictures

Oldbie
    He was? I didn't know this, but the description you gave makes sense.

Wait, Cloud Cuckoo Lander as in the villains from Tails Adventure?

4. Søda the Junker

Søda the Junker

WE MAKE THE DREAMS COME TRUE Member
    *5 Project Multi-Tasking*
    Actually yes. I heard he was a concept from the fusion of these guys and the main characters of Dynamite Dux. Truly a character I'd love to return, since he had far more potential than the rest of these new guys that show up. Bark wasn't bad either imo, but he really doesn't fit anywhere outside of Fighters :/

5. Bobinator

Bobinator

My thoughts on your posting Member
    If they brought Nack back, it'd be cool if it was in a Tails Adventure-style game. He wouldn't be able to spin dash or do a spin attack, but maybe he could have the little pop gun he had from Fighters. I'm not sure where the gadgets would come in, but you could always have the regular cast pop in as bosses so you can take their stuff when you beat them. Like Sonic's shoes, Amy's hammer, etc.)

Basically sort of like Sega's version of Wario, but more competent, smarter, and doesn't have his own minigame collection.

6. The KKM

The KKM

Welcome to the nExt level Member
    Portugal
    IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
    Cloudcuckoolander is a description from TVTropes given to characers that behave in odd, strange and incongruent ways. From the Crash Bandicoot level Cloudcuckoo Land.

7. Covarr

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register Member
    Trapped in my own thoughts.
    Two stageplays, a screenplay, and an album
    Fang needs his own Saturday morning cartoon. Lots of slapstick, quite goofy. Almost entirely new cast of characters, only occasional cameo from Sonic and co.

8. Super Rockman

Super Rockman

Crash Bandicoot? Must have been one of the PSX ones because I only remember the Banjo-Tooie level.

If Nack had a cartoon, it could be something completely different if Sonic and the others didn't appear, you know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.