don't click here

SAd3 ROM out!!!

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Ben2k9, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    I'm at Chaos Angel's boss.

2. When I played the game, I didn't go as far as the Ocean Zone, so there ARE the "air refill bubbles" there.

But, the bubbles that come out of Sonic's mouth when he is just sitting there aren't there, nor are the "drown" bubbles.

3. Kogen

Kogen

Derp Banned
    Bouvet Island
    Last Party on the Moon
    When you do the 'R" charge up thing on those flying hellicopter playforms in Ocean Base Zone the animation screws up and the frames stop.

4. LocalH

LocalH

roxoring your soxors Tech Member
    Still seeding, btw.

5. Kampfer

Kampfer

It seems to me that it is a late beta. They will probobly improve the character return system (cause hey, Tails couldn't fly in S2B, all he did was fall from the sky). And for those who don't know, you can have your CP partner return to you by holding two buttons together (can't remember which though).

6. The buttons that cause your character to make his or her partner appear in his hands are: L and R - hold them to make the effect happen

7. AndyAML

AndyAML

Canada
    burp
    Actually, you only hold one button, and that's R by default. That's the Tag Action command.

8. Miles Nightfire

Miles Nightfire

Oldbie
    I just used the save cheat, but I got to Ocean Base

Try the diffrent combos, depending on the characters you choose, the combined pose (when you have selected both characters in menu) will be diffrent, like Sonic and Knuckles for example.

And Amy has hearts over her head when your playing as Sonic and Amy.

9. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    I'd say it's an okay game. I'm only at the ocean base right now cause the game appears to be really difficult with the way things are (aka little control over jump moving distance). I despise Tails' new running sprites. They definitely should have kept the old ones, IMO. Gemel was a stupid addition to the game.

Eggman: Guess what Sonic?
    Sonic: What Eggman?
    Eggman: I've invented a new robot, and it's purpose is to charge you until you die. Cool, huh?
    Sonic: O_O. *ahem* And the idiotic award goes to Sonic Team. Congratulations, now think of something to do with those enemies we have had since Sonic 2!

That's how I feel about the Gemel thing. The music seems to be okay, and I really like the backround shown for the levels. It also appears the good doctor has finally developed a vocabulary system. Let's see how well that goes into effect. Well, there's my two-bits.

10. Crysta

Crysta

Oldbie
    tails still has his old ones

character sprites change depending on what character you're teamed with.. for example, Amy gives everyone a hammer

11. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    Well, I guess I didn't state what I meant, so I guess that could cause some confusion. I hate his running sprites is what I meant. And why do the rings fall up? What is up with that?

Attached Files:

12. Crysta

Crysta

Oldbie
    ooo o.o

to be honest, I never noticed they changed them ^_^;;

13. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    selecting amy as a second character is gay, you cant spin jump!

14. Kampfer

Kampfer

But comboing her with Tails makes Tails fly the best. That helped me pass the Twinkle Snow boss.

15. Hayate

Hayate

Tech Member
    Noooooooooooo! The link won't work! Stupid ^?$&^"$&%^ shareaza!

16. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    You are not missing much. Fatty is more entertaining than this piece of crap.

17. Hayate

Hayate

Tech Member
    WOW WOW WOW WOW

Gameplay rules, graphics rule, musics rule!! This is so damn good! I just spent the whole day completing it. I must say, CAZ3 is interesting.

It could be a little more original though...

Oh and TKZ absolutely SUCKS.

The bosses rock.

And we've got the SA1 Amy back! Yay!

[mechanical voice]...must have gameshark code to get all emeralds...[/mechanical voice]

18. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    To get everything, set "save type" to "none".

19. NickW

NickW

Looks like Sega has a big bug to fix.

When Cream died, I virtually got stuck at the bottom and didnt die. I cant move at all, and cant jump either.

Attached Files:

20. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    YES!
    Finally someone else who likes it :)
    I personally think this game will be solid after they bugfix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.