don't click here

Project Needlemouse: old threads

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Aquaslash, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    Who's Shade?

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    A character they made up in Sonic Chronicles. It's an orange echidna girl who wears armor
    [​IMG]

3. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Task Complete
    The initial task and bonus point earned so quickly. No doubt that the other questions will have to be harder AND have a higher quota.

4. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    this.

5. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    So, from the look of the outfit, and the diluted orange fur, she's the lovechild of Knuckles and Rouge. Nice.

And judging by what she's doing with her hand she has no manners :|

6. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well Purity drew that it's not official artwork, but ya the hand gesture is apparently rude to you brits (means absolutely nothing over in the US)

7. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    Woah! I am SO getting involved with this. Now.

EDIT: Repeat. Fixed.

8. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Oh christ. The fact Tails and Knuckles aren't on the list confuses me - does this mean they're in as NPCs a la Knuckles in Sonic 3 or have they just been ignored entirely?

Also, characters like Froggy and Big (while obviously joke entries) doesn't give me a lot of hope that Shadow and the like will be shoe-horned in. Plus they STILL haven't given a solid indication of platform/media yet (I still hold out hope for a disc version).

9. Froggy Frogger minigame.
    Sonic defo, Amy please, Shadow I could maybe live with, assuming it's like the old games and you can complete the game with whoever you choose. Everybody else is just taking the piss, really. Not even sure who Shade is, further than "that Chronicles bloke" Holy hell it's a chick hawt. Though a Mr. Needlemouse character would be interesting, to say the least. Also, Tails and Knux clearly aren't there because there's no arguing their inclusion.
    Also EggRobo

10. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    I'll just quote two posts since I have nothing else to add:

11. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Note that they say that they're going to cross names off the list, but they don't say how many they're crossing off.

Whoever said it first is right—they're crossing off everyone but Sonic to make you all mindlessly cream yourselves; they're sensually licking the underside of your scrotums to the point of retro fanboy-induced climax. Don't buy into the hype and just move on with your lives. Wait until you see some gameplay.

SEGA has always been good at marketing, and you guys are eating it all up! Stop twiddling on the edges of your seats and show a bit of restraint!

12. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    I'll be extremely disappointed if Charmy, Vector and Big don't make it in. :colbert:

13. test-object

test-object

By Torm, no! This is terrible! I... I had no idea Member
    Lol, they'll probably scrap them all except for Sonic. Tails and Knuckles MIGHT be playable since they're purposely not on the list.

Although I can see Sonic Team being annoying enough to make Mr. Needlemouse a serious character who drives cars, uses guns and has a deep, depressing back story to please the "other" fan base.

14. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
    .. does this mean no playable Froggy? D:

15. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Holy crap, an update! Awesome! In before everyone but Sonic is stamped out. :P Also just because:

1. 50 Rings
    2. 6
    3. Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue, White, Red

16. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Honestly, except for Sonic and perhaps Amy, all those characters seem to have been thrown in there as a joke...

17. kezzzs

kezzzs

[​IMG]

Look at that image - it's clear as day that all the characters aside from Sonic will be scrubbed off. They're not even properly aligned.

18. TSSZNews

TSSZNews

First @ Something or Other Banned
    The Update Desk
    Occasional JOURNALISM
    I personally think most signs will point to them narrowing it to Sonic and there being only one character...it's just a matter of how they do it. 2 cuts on Tue and Wed, 3 Thu and Fri? A 1-2-3-4 cut scale with each day?

If they keep a regular pace through the third day, IE 1 or 2 a day, then I think the chances of there being more than one playable character increase dramatically, and...I'll be honest, from this list it wouldn't surprise me to see Shadow and/or Amy have roles.

Tails and Knuckles's omission from this list DOES surprise me, though.

19. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Now, see, this was a really fucking stupid move on their part, because now that the prospect of seeing Vector in this game has elevated to "possible by an astronomically small margin", I'm not going to accept anything less. Even if the game somehow winds up not sucking, I'll honestly boycott it if he doesn't make the cut. I won't allow anyone to toy with my heart like this.

20. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I can't tell if you're serious or not, Ritz.

Anyway, I'm wondering if we're finally going to get something after this week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.