don't click here

Sonic plushies

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mobiethian, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    I love Sonic plush dolls. They are the best part of my Sonic collecting and so irresistibly cute. Even though my Sonic doll collection has just about every main character, there are still some that I don't have; Rouge the Bat, Fang the Sniper, Chao dolls and probably many others.

Lets discuss these adorable things and show and tell!

[​IMG]

Brought over from December Pick up post

2. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I still have my 2 old Sonic dolls from when I was a kid. One was the standard on that shelf in your pic, the other you squeezed his belly and he said "SEGA."
    [​IMG]
    This is a brand new classic Sonic doll just recently released, I've seen it a few times but I never took the chance to pick it up. Looks really nice, I want it.

3. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    I don't have one like that yet, I want one too. The first doll that you mentioned is a 1993 Caltoy doll. The other one that says "SEGA!" is 1997 by Treasures Inc. I believe.

4. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Yep, I had the Caltoy Tails doll too. Well, my little brother did actually. It's probably still around somewhere.

5. Bobinator

Bobinator

My thoughts on your posting Member
    [​IMG]

This isn't my pic, but did anyone have one of these like I did? I got it from Denny's one year on vacation. There was also a Knuckles one, too, but I couldn't find a picture of that anywhere. If I recall right, these things were made of pretty cheap felt, and it didn't feel that pleasant to handle them at all.

6. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Yes I have one! Though I've since lost the medallion. I gave mine green eyes and shoe buckles though.

I've actually got a slagton of plushies. Multiple Sonics including Super Sonic and Werehog, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Silver, Big, and even Sonia! (I had one made)

7. Graxer

Graxer

Yep, I have too. I was wondering whether there are Manic and Sonia ones to go with it because I would be interested in the Manic one.

I have quite a big collection of plushes with doubles and various designs. If I remember correctly the only characters I have are Sonic, Tails and Shadow though.

8. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    AFAIK, it was just Sonic and Knuckles. A shame too, I'd have been all over a Sonia one.

9. xcliber

xcliber

Oh mai gawd, I love my Tails plushies!

I have 4 of them.
    One is an 8" official Sonic X plush which sits on my desk. I think it says "GE" or something like that on the tag. My friend bought if for me at a tech and game convention.
    A 14" that I got on ebay that looked like the seller had it stuffed in the bottom of a closet for 3 years. It was dirty and covered in pet hair. I've got most of it off and cleaned up, but it still ended up in the closet.
    Then I have a 20" Tails that I keep on my bed. He's way understuffed though, so he's all wrinkley but he's still super soft.

Finally I have a 30" giant Tails that also has found a home on my bed which I cuddle with often. You collectors will probably kill me for this, but he came stuffed with some sort of styrofoam beads that made him really lightweight but stiff as a brick. So I cut him open and replaced the stuffing with polyester fiber so now he's soft as a pillow. :)

10. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    I have the Denny's one, the Sonic X one, a Silver (the character) one, Sonic and Super Sonic.

11. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    Now if only I could find a Fang the Sniper. I saw them on eBay a few times but always got outbid.

12. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    Sonic plushies are adorable! My girlfriend ordered one for me for Christmas, I can't wait to get it! :3 This is the one she got for me:

>image removed due to TinyPic<

And she's getting a classic Amy plushie too.

13. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    When I went to Thorpe Park there were a few claw machines, and a couple of them had the big plush toys of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow, and a couple had small plushies of the same characters. Problem is, I came across them after already spending all my money in the arcade playing Time Crisis & Air Hockey with my best friend XD

14. Two sonic plushies (one big one small), a Shadow plushie, and a Knuckles Plushie

[​IMG]

15. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester

Original, No substitute Resident Jester
    Japan
    God this topic makes me cry, lost my one years ago when I was pretty damn young (about 5/6), sort of got over it, sort of haven't =$

16. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    I used to have a Knuckles and Sonic plushie, but then I gave them to my cousins. >.< I can't wait to get that plushie for Christmas...

17. Graxer

Graxer

They had the same in Alton Towers. It's not suprising really as they are both Madame Tussauds. You could also win giant ones by playing basket ball in the Merrie England (or Mutiny Bay as I gather its now called) sector. Just like you I didn't have enough money and my parents wouldn't give me any for something so "childish".

[offtopic]It was a real shame when they removed the Toyland Tours ride at Alton Towers... I miss seeing Sonic there. :( [/offtopic]

EDIT: Come to think of it there is another connection between Alton Towers and Sonic. Both Alton Towers and AOSTH used In the Hall of the Mountain King as their themes! In the Hall of the Mountain King - Alton Towers Version

18. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

Teleportation, yeah! Member
    TBD
    <!--quoteo(post=383376:date=Dec 10 2009, 04:29 PM:name=::CMG (UTOPIA)::)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (::CMG (UTOPIA):: @ Dec 10 2009, 04:29 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Two sonic plushies (one big one small), a Shadow plushie, and a Knuckles Plushie

[​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Surprisingly, the one thing that drew my attention the most in that pic was the Pokéball clock. That thing is pure win.

19. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    <!--quoteo(post=383376:date=Dec 10 2009, 05:29 PM:name=::CMG (UTOPIA)::)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (::CMG (UTOPIA):: @ Dec 10 2009, 05:29 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Two sonic plushies (one big one small), a Shadow plushie, and a Knuckles Plushie

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Cool! Nice collection of other things too.

20. Mr. Ksoft

Mr. Ksoft

Oh hey I've got that one as well. The Knuckles one, too. They're sitting on top of my Xbox 360 directly behind me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.