don't click here

Let's Glitch Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Updated November 17th, 2009)

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by GoldS, May 7, 2009.

1. RattleMan

RattleMan

Oldbie
    Awesome finale!

:|

http://www.youtube.com/user/rattleman123456#g/search

Put "Sonic Adventure Glitches" in the search box

2. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    Thank you GoldS!

3. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

All good things msut come to an end. :\ Really nice series, I enjoyed them quite a lot. I'll tune in next time you decide to do another.

4. Endgame

Endgame

Formerly The Growler Member
    I can't remember if it's been done already, but I'll post a screenshot of a glitch (and how I did it) on here - that I found by accident - when I'm on my other computer.

Apologies in advance if it's already been done.

5. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Is it just me, or were the annotations taken off?

6. Endgame

Endgame

Formerly The Growler Member
    As promised:
    [​IMG]

7. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    No offence rattleman but I would really like to see GoldS do his style in the SA series. He has a real detailed way of explaining the said glitches in case we want to pull them off.

Maybe you 2 can team up that would be cool! :).

8. Mr.C

Mr.C

USA
    Damn, it's ended. :( I've watched every video in this series, and they're all good videos. I loved the way you explained the glitches, while having humor in there too. Well, all good things have to end. (Sadly)

9. GoldS

GoldS

Oldbie
    USA
    I don't think I'm going to do a second glitch potpourri video, so if someone could lock this or move it or whatever that'd be good. Topic has run its course!

10. Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Thanks GoldS for the time you put into all of the videos and finding all the glitches. The videos were very entertaining to watch.

11. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    I don't think this topic should be locked, people might still want to discuss about existing videos.

12. PsychoSk8r

PsychoSk8r

PsychedelAnt | Tone Turner Oldbie
    Birmingham, UK
    30 Day Project: Revisited.A New Release!
    Perhaps this should be archived?

13. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    A great watch for all of them, I found the last half of the game now as entertaining (apart from sandopolis) but all well done and it's very interesting to see how you can exploit the game engine, only using in-game non debug mode stuff to either make things break or find unused areas.

I'm sure this will be archived, but it's still early days.

14. Emerl

Emerl

Brilliant series GoldS. It's be really great if you could do it for another game. My favourite's Launch Base :P

15. JoyJoyfulTheRabbit

JoyJoyfulTheRabbit

Beginner
    Singapore
    Comic
  16. nineko

nineko

italy
    You posted your video on April 28th, 2009.
    I posted my video on July 20th, 2006. Are 3 years enough to let me scream "old" at you?

17. Glisp

Glisp

That one weird guy that does stuff. Member
    Bloomington, IN
    None at the moment I'm afraid.
    I can confirm this as it has happened to me on several occasions. (though it seems to happen less when locked on to Sonic 3 and Knuckles for some odd reason. At least for me anyways.

Also while this isn't a glitch, I've always found it kind of odd that Knuckles can access Death Egg zone from the level select without debug needing to be activated. What's the deal with that? Did the programmers just forget to program the "beep noise" you get for trying to go to levels that characters can't access normally to this one with Knuckles?

18. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    I just did hidden palace in a pretty normal way, for some reason it let me have control during the cinematic where Knuckles gets shocked. Am I taking crazy pills or is that supposed to happen?

19. nineko

nineko

italy
    Yes, you're supposed to have control as long as Knuckles is being electrified. But as soon as Robotnik flies away, the controls get locked again, just to unlock again after you fell down.

20. Pretty much, if it weren't for the fact the methods are different: JoyJoyful's method bypasses the Relief and the Robotnik cutscene by going through the spring after you get the top and the wall it's attached to.