don't click here

No $ GBA Emulator Help

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Ravenfreak, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    Okay so I installed No $ GBA 2.6 about 4 days ago, inputed the Action Replay code that allows you to play HG SS on the emulator without seeing a black screen, and it worked great. Then on Thursday, I make it to Violet City. I save it, and then the emulator crashes right after I saved it. I thought "Okay I can just close it and re open it and everything will be okay." I thought wrong. The game loaded my older battery file. And I thought, well I'll just close it and worry about playing the game later. Later came, and I go to boot the ROM in the emulator, and it stops responding. >.< I've tried it multiple times, and every time it does the same thing! I even downloaded it a second time and the got the same result! So what could the problem be?

2. Sabe

Sabe

Oldbie
    UK
    Saving worked for you in the first place...? I saved the game but the file was corrupt from the off. tbh, DS emulation seems to be a huge wildcard in most respects (at least, for most games), and as far as I can tell these things happen at random. It works perfectly for some people, and for others it might not work at all.

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xARwZ6Tf-TI has a decent FAQ and things. It has download packs in the description with everything needed to play it smoothly.. or at least, for some people. It worked for me until I tried to save, and at one point the ground turned entirely black, yet I could still see my character.

Personally I'm just waiting for the US release, but otherwise I'd just download the Heart Gold Pack there and hope it works for you.

3. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    Okay thanks, I'll check it out. ^^