don't click here

Sonic Unleashed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    If someone can record the song clearly (no TV feedback), I'll upload it as an extra track, like how I plan to add Green Hill Zone and the WIP City Escape from the Trial to SA2.

2. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Hmm, well, I have a DVD Recorder I've used to record song tracks before (Great quality, no TV Feedback as far as I could tell), that I COULD use, but my dad needs it for whatever misc. reasons, so it'll probably take me a while to pry it off him.

If no one else ever gets to it I'll record it when I can.

3. lolwut? What song is missing? There's no such song as "Windmill Isle Suburbs".

There's "Apotos - Day", "Apotos - Night", "Windmill Isle - Day", "Intro: Windmill Isle - Night" and "Windmill Isle - Night".

No offense, but if it's not on the official soundtrack, it probably didn't need to be.

4. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    It's in the game. It plays during Windmill Island act 1. It's the better version of the song, IMO.

5. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Maybe so, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be up for the sake of record.

6. Really. Care to point it out?

7. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
  8. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
  9. That first video just has "Windmill Isle - Day", the only difference is is that you can't hear most of the music because of the Dash.

10. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    It is a different version though, which is why there's a special AAX file for it.

11. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    And I'm sure that's why it has its own entry on the 360's Sound Test in Pickle's Lab.

Thanks, muteki. This'll work nicely.

EDIT: And it's now part of the SWA OST page on the Wiki. Enjoy, you leeches. :(

12. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    I have not read anything in this overly long thread, so it may have already been covered, but where is the 69th moon medal in the PS2 version? I've completed all the available missions with S rankings, there's nothing left to do and I can't access the remaining gaia gate rooms until I get 69 medals. Don't tell me I've got to collect all of the secret items because then I'm just going to give up and go back to torturing myself with Gradius V.

13. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator

To be honest I'm stuck with the same problem in the Wii version.

I as well have got all S Ranks, and searched the crap out of the Gaia Gates, and can't find around 3 or 4 Sun Medals, and one last Moon Medal.

14. Jeiku

Jeiku

You've got to collect all of the secret items.

No, really. You have to find all of the items except for the ones that are in the mission you unlock. GameFAQs details which items are where, so if you care enough, you can look at your item list to see which ones you're missing.

15. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    It's back to Gradius V then.

16. Jeiku

Jeiku

Not like getting all of the medals/S ranks was worth it. I was hoping for some kind of reward - even full act versions of the extra levels that were in the missions would have done.

17. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Isn't the last reward just that clip of Sonic and Chip fighting over a dumpling?

18. Jeiku

Jeiku

Oh right, I totally forgot about that.

Even then, it's only one of, what, three of the omake videos found in the 360/PS3 version? And what's even weirder is that they kept the Japanese voices in the video. It isn't even dubbed.

I mean, I like Sonic's Japanese voice, but talk about laziness.

19. Yeah. First one's the dumpling fight in Chun-nan, second one shows Chip learning about what happens when chocolate bars are introduced to Arctic weather in Holoska, and the last one has Chip going nuts over coconuts in Adabat... much to Sonic's chagrin.

20. Leonard the Genie

Leonard the Genie

Prices aren't the only thing getting slashed Member
    The "extra levels in the missions" are simply the only act with a bunch of differences, like rings added somewhere, or the goal ring placed elsewhere, or a barrier stopping you. It's really easy to notice in Eggmanland.

Talking about Eggmanland, the 360 version looks much better than the Wii version.

I need to get a 360 :argh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.