don't click here

So, what's next guys?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by MykonosFan, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainer

Rainer

Brave New Mobius- Sonic and company try to save society from Robotnik's plan to transform everything into mere hedonism.

Pride and Power-ups- Amy Rose is placed into a situation where she's being arranged to be married to Shadow in hopes of her family having her keep the Palmtree Panic estates. Can she over come societal boundaries and her ruthless sisters to be with her true love Sonic?

To Kill a Badnik- Chris Thorndyke, after living in a society where humans and hedgehogs don't co exist, must over come the communities species-ism and save Shadow from being wrongfully convicted of raping Maria.

Slaughterhouse-(E-105)- Shadow becomes unstuck in time due to chaos control and discovers through aliens that free will does not exist.

Sulysses-- The life in the day of Sonic as written through stream of consciousness prose through Station Square. Also obligatory masturbation scene.

I've got a whole bunch more.

2. DimensionWarped

DimensionWarped

Erinaceous! Oldbie
    But Shadow's arm was mangled in that horrible cotton gin accident!

3. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Sonic in Twilight? *shudder*

4. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU Member
    New Hampshire, USA
    Shadow Alpha, an awesome hack of Sonic 1
    I said it once, I'll say it again.

Sonic and the Animorphs.

5. Tenniru

Tenniru

Duty Now For The Future Oldbie
    Sonic The Hedgehog in: The Bible.

6. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    Sonic and the myth of Atlantis.

So finally water serves a purpose rather than being one big bottomles pit.

And deep inside every fan know that Sonic The Mermhog will appear one day.

7. Jayextee

Jayextee

Unpopular Opinions™ Member
    Atro City
    I DONE MAKED GAMES.
    Sonic the Merhog? Fuck yeah!

It's been drawn attention to recently that Sonic can't swim. For a reason.

Well, maybe Sega are planting the idea in our heads for Unleashed 2's appearance, and the Merhog. As the Werehog brought back some classic Ristar gameplay, the Merhog mixes some NiGHTS and old school Ecco, a game style complementing the 2.5D Unleashed Day stages (Which will stay -- for the fans! And, of course, the inevitable sales).

Now, if only that mole at Retro would pick up on this. ^___^

8. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    There is a Youtube Poop called "How The Grinch Stole Robotnik's Fame." I'd link to it, but I'm on my Wii.

9. NoNameAtAll

NoNameAtAll

MY HAT'S ON FIRE. HALP! Moderator
    If they put dinosaurs in that, I'd expect Sonic to meet a Jesusaurus Rex. :psyduck:

What about a western style Sonic? The Good, the Bad, and the True Blue Dude.

10. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    this sounds the most plausible...

Although, I would pay out the rear for a Sonic Bible Stories XD

11. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    If that ever happens you're gonna die a painfully slow death, did you hear? :psyduck:

12. BlackHole

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help. Member
    England
    Complaining
    Sonic vs Dracula!

Sonic the Werehog in an epic battle with the legendary Count Dracula (Shadow) with Rouge, Amy and Blaze as his three brides. (Yes, I was refering to the three most popular Shadow pairings)

13. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    I revise my former post

Sonic and the Argonauts

14. Sonic and the Philosopher's Ring, Prisoner of Scrap Brain, etc. Poke people with sticks. Tails is Ron because of the colouring, Eggman is Dumbledore. Order of Merlin? It seems he gave himself a promotion.

How about a Comic book? Or a movie? Sonic and the Dark Knight? *shot*

Sonic and the Lord of the Ring? Go ahead and change the words of the poem thing to your liking.

Eggman took Pink Rabbit? Something like that. Can't quite remember the name of that book.

15. The Pulse

The Pulse

GLUTHAWK, KING OF THE HAWKS Member
    Sonic and the Deep Fear (Story of Atlantis, Sonic uses Merhog powers to Run on land and swim in the sea in order to stop the sinking of Atlantis by the hands of an evil Leviathan that feeds on fear)

Sonic and the Lost Winds (Sonic finds a magical stone with the Roman God Aeolus inside of it, and they have to go back in time to Ancient Rome to stop the person who trapped him there. Also you can fly.)

Sonic and the Tempus Switch (Sonic travels to different ages in order to stop a space parasite from destroying the world.
    Sonic dies near the end and his teammates need to use a magical egg to bring him back. This is entirely optional.
    )

Sonic and the Burning Winds (Obligatory Sonic and Mario crossover, where they go on an adventure in ancient Somewhere along with a guy in a white robe in order to stop a guy in a black robe from summoning the King of all Pheonixes.
    It was a trap all along, and Mr. White Robe is the bad guy. He steals their powers of Windand Fire to create the Pheonix egg, but when it's born, the Pheonix gives Sonic and Mario increased powers to defeat a powered-up White Robe Guy.

16. Secret Bonus

Secret Bonus

I'm walking in snake piiiits, oooooOOOOooooh Member
    Sonic and the Odyssey?

Honestly, if Black Knight's any indication, not too many people are going to like it either way.

17. Epsilonsama

Epsilonsama

THE FASTEST TAPE ALIVE! Member
    Earth
    Sonic goes to Acapulco...
    really he needs to rest Sega should give Sonic a lil break, like that will happen,

18. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Sonic Stargate? We're straying into the realms of fanfic here =P

*runs*

19. Phithpleis

Phithpleis

Nein Member
    Your location
    Current Project
    I don't think Eggman should be Dumbledore. Both Vo*****rt and Eggman are bald... why not You-Know-Who instead?

20. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    You can say Voldemort without bad things happening you know =P

Sonic in Harry Potter? Yeah, I can TOTALLY see Rowling falling all over that one. =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.