don't click here

DM Ashura's "Sonic Gemini"

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Sonic Warrior TJ, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DM Ashura

DM Ashura

Oldbie
    Atlanta, GA
    Sonic Gemini
  2. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the feedback.

If anyone's interested, we're still looking for a few more level artists. Right now we're working on some mock screen shots between now and March 8th, and from there we'll start discussing things like color scheme, shading style, tile layouts, etc. We still don't quite have the help we need though, so yeah, if anyone's got some time on their hands, please let us know.

3. Trust me when I say this...I am NO ARTIST. I draw fucking stick people with three fingers and flat feet. I MIGHT, however, try to get some artists on my watchlist to contribute if they're willing. I'll talk to them about this. As far as me trying out the latest engine build, the controls work great. Personally, I think they're a little more solid if you move them to , . and right shift, but they're good anyway. Lesee...Metal Sonic needs more sprites, the shields need to actually do something, and Sonic's sprites are so cool I shat myself looking at them. ^_^ The engine's turning out very good, and I see...LOADS of potential in this one. It's very original and retro at the same time. However, I can't give any reliable opinion without seeing like two complete zones and using the controls to pass them, so I'm waiting for that to happen. Keep it up, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.