don't click here

Sonic The Comic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Ell678, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kezzzs

kezzzs

I'm probably just being lazy here but can anyone direct me to a link that describes each different plot of Sonic?
    When I was a kid I took the story that was outlined in the game manuals and expanded by StC as being the only one. As I understand it the Japanese story was different and judging from the latest 3D games with humans in (excuse my ignorance but I really can't bring myself to play the 3D games - I played SA2 which wasn't too bad but I couldn't face any more of the music!) I'm guessing that the Japanese version took priority? It's meant to be based on Earth isn't it? If so that totally ruins it IMO but never mind ;)

TIA

2. filmzombie

filmzombie

The real spindash... Member
    England- The Land of Tea
    Sonic Synthesis
    Yes. The Earth element does rule it. It should always have been set on Mobius...with a very small insigificant amounts of humans (such as Robotnik) on the planet.

However, as for plots. Just wiki them. Its all there.

3. kezzzs

kezzzs

Odd you should mention that - I've never even considered the fact that Robotnik is human!

4. Ah STC, one the first comics I read at an early age... It's a shame they finished the comics at issue 184, but when they started doing reprints til issues 223 I only got them for Richard Elson's Artwork. But I since dicovered STC-Online, I've managed to get almost All the comics as CBR files. All I need to do is looks for issues 39 to 41 as CBR files.

5. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    There's really no reason why that should've been the case. I think the humans circa Unleashed actually have quite a bit of charm, honestly, and "Mobius" was a rather pointless concept anyway. (Not to mention it led to some really stupid statements. "Wait just a Mobius Minute?" Gaaaaaaaaaaag.)

The fact it's on Earth is really inconsequential, when all's said and done - because it was ALWAYS on Earth, so you can't blame a planet change for the sudden realism shift (because there wasn't a planet change).

6. Thasikkis

Thasikkis

[​IMG]

It's a pic I drew from one of the issues like 5 years or so back. I lost the comic, and I wanna know if anyone remembers what issue or whatever. Thanks? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.