don't click here

Sonic R PC Music Format

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Lopson, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopson

Lopson

Once I finish ripping the audio from my copy of Sonic R, I'll also upload it somewhere on the internet (most likely Rapidshare).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if anyone has an original copy of the actual Sonic R Soundtrack CD, could you please rip the two extra tracks, namely "Work It Out [Red Raw Mix]" and "Super Sonic Racing [X-tra Club Mix]"? Those are the only tracks that were not included with the original game, and I'd like to share them along with the rest of the soundtrack.

2. Sappharad

Sappharad

Oldbie
    I ripped mine to bin/cue just fine, it's about ~585MB 7zipped.
    I'll upload it to megaupload tomorrow, unless someone knows of another hosting service that'll take a file that large without having to split it. (I could post it to usenet, but then even fewer people could get it.)

Edit: Fucking MegaUpload timed out at 45% uploaded. I guess I'll split it and try uploading somewhere else over the weekend.

3. Lopson

Lopson

4. Sappharad

Sappharad

Oldbie
    Here's the bin/cue rip of 3D Blast for PC:

As an added bonus, here's the Xpert software version of Sonic R PC, which uses Redbook CD audio. (Bin/Cue as well)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.