don't click here

General Project Screenshot/Video Thread

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Tweaker, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Ashura96

Ashura96

HEROIC VERSE Oldbie
    As great as this all looks, no release in over 2 years pretty much gets everyone's hopes up.

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Wasn't it like, more than three years between release 2 and 3 of my hack? :P

3. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    But you also showed a lot more of your work than Cinossu does. ;P

4. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
    Erm... Who gives a fuck about how much work you show. At the end of the day, Cinossu is working on it.

5. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    I know, and I respect his decision to keep it (mostly) private. I'm just saying.

6. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
    There is a reason I keep it mostly all private, and that's that my hack is heavily based on the original Sonic 1, meaning I don't really want to spoil what I've added. You guys know about the map screen, the saving, the Sol Emeralds, the negative rings, the multiple Super forms, amongst other things. There are some things I want to keep hidden. :P

But here is another screenshot anyway. :U Doesn't show much, but I've been working on the special stage lately..

[​IMG]

.. and whilst there's a Time Bonus in there now, I can't get the HUD to appear in the special stage. No, it's not that I can't code it, it's the sprite limit. :x Too many are on screen with the HUD in play too, so things begin to disappear and it looks all wonky.

7. Nicogens

Nicogens

Don't. Member
    Argentina
    Sonic Overhauled (lmao)
    OMG, I made this in 30 minutes
    [​IMG]

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
  9. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
  10. Nicogens

Nicogens

Don't. Member
    Argentina
    Sonic Overhauled (lmao)
    Nowadays, is just a level port.

11. Aquifer

Aquifer

[​IMG]

I finally found a name. :argh:

12. Hayate

Hayate

Tech Member
    Will there be a Sonic Ruby too?

*shot*

13. roxahris

roxahris

Everyone's a hypocrite. Take my word for it. Member
    Doing anything at all
    In before Sonic Emerald.
    To make this post serious, I would like to say that there WOULD have been a screenshot from my hack, showing the sprites I was planning to add...

...but I got lazy, and did nothing today. Sorry.

14. Adam2k7

Adam2k7

Walsall UK
    Sonic Adventures EX, Sonic 2 Redemption Edition
    Ok guys I am new to this so bare with me... This is the first time I have showed my work here. Its a generic Sonic 1 hack with spindash, peelout, REV01 effects, and custom music with a few S3 sprites ported here and there. I am hoping to build on it and change level art and add S3 sheilds but this is a long way off as I am still learning. Anyway a boring screenie to show what I have done so far... Any feedback good bad or ugly please also sugestions welcome :thumbsup:

15. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Megamix?

16. Adam2k7

Adam2k7

Walsall UK
    Sonic Adventures EX, Sonic 2 Redemption Edition
    lol I wish I am no where near as talented as Tweaker and co... Its just something I wanted to do for a long time... even though I have only recently started posting and hacking I have been watching this place from the shadows.

17. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I don't know if I should post this here as this is not implemented in anyway yet. It's mainly to show off art that I plan on implementing

I plan on doing a Sonic 2/Pocket Adventure hybrid. One of the things I need to change is act card, among other things. I'll figure out how to implement this soon, but for now what do you think of the Sonic for the title card (Is it even possible to insert such a thing in the title card?)

[​IMG]

(Angel Island and Sonic 3 title card text used simply as place holders)

18. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    I like your idea for your hack. The Zone Text can easily be dealt with using mappings I think. You'd be able to have Sonic in since it's graphics, although you'll need to make mappings for it and possibly you might need to look at vram.
    You probably know all that though.

19. Cinossu

Cinossu

Administrator
    London, UK
    Sonic the Hedgehog Extended Edition
  20. Polygon Jim

Polygon Jim

Eternal Tech Member
    across town from Hinchy
    All the bitches.
    Pretty cool, I like it. If you want any art help, I don't mind doing it, I was going to do this a while ago, but never did.