don't click here

Tails is Lost

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by superstarCSB, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superstarCSB

superstarCSB

snootch Member
    Lawrence, Kansas
    I probably should get back to work on my site someday...
    [​IMG]
    It seems that the whole Tails and Sonic being together thing has always been just a little bit buggy. It kinda reminds me of Sonic Crackers, except you can't see that they're connected, and you can't fling them around. Anywho, I came up on the loop and spotted tails stuck in it and floating in the air. This is from Sonic 2 Beta. I was just kinda bored tonight...

2. superstarCSB

superstarCSB

snootch Member
    Lawrence, Kansas
    I probably should get back to work on my site someday...
    One other thing that I just noticed, although it's probably already been noticed, is that you don't die when your time reached 9:59 in the beta. It just goes back to 9:00.

3. TechSonic

TechSonic

lol! that's never happend to me on Sonic 2 Final.

4. suprisingly, he still has his tails! The tail sprite is there, as well, probably meaning that one sprite was missing.

5. PinkRose324

PinkRose324

*HIC* The Drunken Member *HIC* Pending Member
    The Tails lost thing happened to me a few times.

Ever notice how in Hidden Palace in s2b, when you lose tails, he doesn't fly back to you?

Oh yeah, about the stuck part, that happens to me on Sonic 3 final, when I reach the first boss of FBZ act 2, it looks like he running in the ground.

6. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Tails can't fly in the beta. We know this already, have a look at my avatar. Totally legit pic from Wood Zone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.