don't click here

WTF??

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Chronix, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronix

Chronix

[​IMG]
    Since when was he a Robot? what happend?

2. superstarCSB

superstarCSB

snootch Member
    Lawrence, Kansas
    I probably should get back to work on my site someday...
    I'd love to ask you what happened, but your picture is not working!

3. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
  4. TechSonic

TechSonic

It still dun work.

5. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
    I will upload it then...

[​IMG]

6. Drakmyth

Drakmyth

Inspector Drakmyth Master at your service. Oldbie
    In the void beneath the ancient maze...
    Sonic Eclipse 2, Return of the Hidden Palace, Unnamed Sonic 2 Hack
    That's a comic. It is not to be compared with anything else. Each franchise (game, comic, series) has its own different storyline and none should be compared to each other.

7. Mark Jurich

Mark Jurich

that's the archie sersis. In that sersis robotnic died in issue 50 that is a robot copy of him he made a while back before he died, and it resurrected itself after he died.

8. that is the stupidest fucking story I ever heard! LOL!

9. Timecrash

Timecrash

I, Timecrash, will knock you all down! Member
    I read about that. Eggman died, but I read that a Robotnik from some other dimension replaced him. Either that, or that a Robo-Robotnik from another dimension replaced Eggman.

10. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    At one point, they were trying to update all the characters to their Sonic Adventure style looks, but NOOO, instead of just changing the way they looked, they had to find PLOTS for episodes that did this. They had one comic where Amy uses the "Ring of Acorns" to make herself older! It was just plain stupid...

11. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    That`s why I don`t read the Archie comics. I have only 1 Sonic issue, titled, "ENDGAME Part 3 of 4" and it seemed interesting at first, but I was like, "What`s going on here, Tails doesn`t look like that!" I think they should have the same or at least a little similar storyline. <_<

12. TechSonic

TechSonic

I never did like those Comics.

13. Mark Jurich

Mark Jurich

Robotnic built it himself. And I think the archie comics are awesome!

14. Chronix

Chronix

ME too the archie series are a lot better than the old crappy cutsie ones. I remember back in an issue of Sonic the Comic Robotnik changed from his sonic 1 look to his mean bean machine/SatAM look by "cacooning" himself in a giant egg!! Its like sega are trying to link up the comics and cartoons to the games just think of the new ideas sonic team could come up with.

One more question:
    How come Mobius and Earth are tha same planet?

15. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    In Japan, the action always took place on Earth, but when they translated it, apparently, it turned out as "Mobius", so that's what they called the place. That's what I've heard, at any rate...

16. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    There's a rant on the CulT page about this.

Personally, I first learnt "Sonic lives on Mobius" so that's what I believe.

17. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    Alright, time for an explanation of the Earth/Mobius thing (I have the latest comics so I would know :P ). Appearantly, during the storyline, the aliens, called the Xorda, sent alien ambassadors, to the planet Earth, to talk to the people living on the planet. However, the Xorda ambassadors were captured, and dissected for studying. Seeing this the Xorda sent gene bombs toward Earth, to wipe out all life forms. However, this didn't work all to well, since some of the humans lived. But the gene bombs had an effect on the animals, causing them to grow human characteristics. And so, during many years of developement, the animals grew smarter and eventually started building their own civilization. I'm not sure why, but somehow they decided to call it the planet Mobius for some reason. So for centuries, the animals lived and waged war with the humans. NOW, to the present time, according to the comics, Shadow is alive thanks to some aliens called the Bem, and Xorda come back to tell the truth to the entire planet, whose inhabitants still believe is the planet Mobius. After some cross-checking they realize that mobius is the planet Earth. However, with the current issue I have, I still have no idea whether they still call it the planet Earth or Mobius. Thank you and good day!

Oh Yeah, ARCHIE COMICS RULE! I have 127 issues.

18. Chronix

Chronix

Well.....that's clear. so instead of travelling across the galaxy in sonic x, they just went back in time?

19. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.
    I agree with all those people. The comics are stupid, they should keep with the regular plots.

20. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    No, they did not go back in time. I was telling what happened before Sonic and crew were born. And from a couple of issues ago, I believe I read that Archie Comics can incorporate Sonic X into it. Although, I'm not totally sure how they're going to do it right now, seeing as how Sonic has returned and Eggman has waged war on the whole world, with nukes at his disposal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.