don't click here

Sonic Unleashed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    The minority would become the majority if they listened to us because Sonic would win back many of it's lost fans over the years, plus the new Sonic fans are all blind followers and would get anything with the name Sonic on it.

2. GHNeko

GHNeko

sega stockholm syndrome Member
    テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    You make it seem like it would be a bad thing.

Sega needs to do what NoJ did with Brawl. Fucking make a thread somewhere asking us what the fuck we want in a Sonic game. In the character request thread, Sonic was no.1 wasn't he? Look what happened.

[​IMG]

Yea. You know what. We need to have Sakurai make us a Sonic game.

3. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    They did.

We got Shadow the Hedgehog.

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well I certainly didn't intend it to be. I mean that the blind buyers (new fans) buy the crappy Sonic games, so surely they'd buy the good ones if they were to exist, and they'd become fans of that, extending the majority.

It's win win if Sega listens to us.

5. GHNeko

GHNeko

テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    A-Are you serious...

Okay...Let me rephrase that.

Either that, or Sega needs to do some serious REHIRING.

6. Sazpaimon

Sazpaimon

Tech Member
    Yeah, its being passed around as real, some sega employees even sent the screenshots so Sega On to prank them, but I set them straight.

7. Hey, whatever happened to that second poll with Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Big as candidates for another game? I coulda sworn thy did a second poll.

8. GHNeko

GHNeko

テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    Now that I think about it. Shadow the Hedgehog wasn't the Majority's or the Minority's fault. Its Sega's fault for fucking up the concept.

Shadow is a badass. We know that. That means the base concept is badass since the game is based on him. But it turn out like shit. Why? Sega.

:/

Can we just like ban together and make a company called "SEGA 2"?

Then we can put out a game franchise called, "Breeze The Porcupine" with his semi-genius 4 tailed buddy, "Quad the Vulpes" who collect the 14 Ultra Diamonds to stop the Evil Mr.Bionic from creating a portal to replace the current world with a world made by him.

That would be bad ass. And then in the sequal, "Light the Porcupine" who has an extremely positive outlook on life and the ability to remember EVERYTHING and manipulate the elements and memories would arrive on the scene and try to stop Breeze and Quad because he believe they are in the way of divine justice.

:awe:

9. GreigKM

GreigKM

DNA 2.0 Member
    Michigan
    Education and CAD/Programing
    Brilliant! Truly original! And we can have Linda Tulip, the self-proclaimed girl friend of Breeze! She can appear along with Steel Breeze in "Breeze Compact Disk"!

Anyway, it is true that Sega has released nothing but crap for 5 years, but it has to end sometime right? Maybe they have realized the error of there ways (and maybe George W. Bush will take us out of Iraq tomorrow...). So it end saying this: I will not get my hopes up for this game, but the concept is good and the story is... well... horrible, but when has story materd to a platformer! Look at Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Mario, all fun with no story! Take a hint Sega! Goodnight and Good Luck.
    Someone please promote me!

10. GHNeko

GHNeko

テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    If Sega did take that hint, they'd be back at square one. The days of the Genesis. And it was all good then, m I rite?

Also. Linda Tulip wouldn't be the self-proclaimed girlfriend. Breeze would be the self-proclaimed boyfriend obviously. Girls chasing around the hero was sooooo last gen. *homosexual handwave* And she'd carry like a paper fan too. Oh yea.

Can you guys see where I'm going with this?

11. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    All I know is that I saw some gameplay of Sonic Pocket Adventure, since everyone says it's classic Sonic made modern and simply brilliant, and I must say I miss where the modern comes into play. I remember playing that game back in 1992. I am not motivated to go out and find it and play it again.

I'm all for something new.

Hell, I guess that's why I like Heroes' gameplay despite its controls & death pit combination.

12. Super

Super

The ever vigilant GSWAS. Member
    Michigan
    Youtube
    Condemned and it's sequel come to mind as very good games, at least way better then crap.

13. GHNeko

GHNeko

テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    I think he was referring to 3D sonic games, because at least a decent amount of their 2D games weren't shite.

Mmmmm. Sonic Rush.

14. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
  15. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    I don't think anyone has ever said "Sonic Pocket Adventure is Sonic made modern and simply brilliant". I'd say that it works well as a summary of the first few games (due to the borrowed elements from each game, although most it's from Sonic 2), with original layouts. It's a good place to transition into the new games from, because of those summarising elements. It also ties into both the classic and Adventure series, though that's basically just because of Robotnik's suit change on the last couple of levels.

16. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    To be honest, I think they just didn't bother changing his outfit from the beta version in the previous levels, because you could barely see his body.

If I remember correctly, Sonic also looked more like his "classic" counterpart in the prototypes.

17. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Bah, forget Breeze the Porcupine. As a member of The GHZ, I firmly and proudly stand behind...

[​IMG]
    ...Nitro the Sarcosuchus, out to save the world from Doctor Aubergine, a fat time-traveling mad-scientist who went back in time to enslave the dinosaurs to conquer the future with an army of mind-controlled dinosaurs. The future, of course, being ruled by catgirls, in particular Nitro's love interest, Princess Desnudo.

Oh, and the monkey's called Leaf. His sidekick, of course, had to be a lime-green, fast-talking chimpanzee. With nine tails.

Yeah, we at The GHZ have far too much time on our hands.

18. GHNeko

GHNeko

テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
    Cameos between Breeze and Nitro Plz.

And we'll call it, "Nitro/Breeze Haste"

19. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    No... just... no

20. GHNeko