don't click here

Sonic Unleashed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    I just hope the character is more on the kickass end like Shadow and Silver, and not on the sucky end like Blaze and Marine.

2. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Fixed that for you.

I somehow don't see that happening...

3. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Blaze wasn't that bad... she did seem a bit angsty though. Not in the "THIS IS WHO I AM" sense, but sort of in the "GRR I AM A LONER I MUST DO EVERYTHING ON MY OWN" sense.

It's rather annoying, but I think she has the potential for growth. And hentai. That's a different story, though!

4. Nicholas Onimura

Nicholas Onimura

Lurker Member
    I think my soul was stolen by the werehedgehog Sonic.

Also, you may realize that if this game fails (and it WILL), then there might be no going back for SEGA. They will be DOOMED.

5. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.

this has been said about every sonic game since Heroes.

6. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

While I agree on the SA2 Shadow bit, you shut your filthy whore mouth about Silver! He's AWESOME :P

Ewwwww....she's got a worse figure than Paris Hilton :P

7. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member

I wonder who it is THIS time. If it is a small black and white imp that wears an ancient helmet and rides on your back, I will laugh my ass off. :lol:

Seriously, Saz has the whole idea in the bag, though. We HAVE had a new character in almost every Sonic game so far..

And about the gameplay....man, that is the BEST idea Sega has thought up so far. Taking their 2 best methods of gameplay and fusing them.

..........AND ALAS, SEGA HAST GROWN-ETH A BRAIN FOR THYSELF, AND HAST MADE-ETH WHAT SOUNDS-ETH LIKE A GOOD-ETH GAME-ETH........

8. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    ...Yeah, Sonic Next did a wonderful job at failing.

[​IMG]

Oh...

I'll admit, I did like Silver's gameplay. Very whiny, though. Too clingy to Blaze. He reminded me of a not as gay Tails.

9. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

10. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Once again, I thought it was well established that the reason that game sucked was due to the fact that it was rushed rather than any major problem with design (mach speed be damned).

Also, when the heck did that happen? Last I had heard, its initial sales figures were the lowest of any game for those two platforms!

11. Vaiz

Vaiz

Internet.

Once again, that doesn't matter, it was a shit game by itself without those needed polishings, and still it was successful. this is the point, quit whining about how BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN BAAWWWW.

12. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Never underestimate the power of brand names. :disgust:

13. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    If I see "BAAWWW" in this thread one more time I'm banning somebody. Seriously, cut it out—I'm sure you're all mature enough to communicate without retarded memes.

14. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Fuck, I never played it, I just understood that to be general consensus -- I'm not going to go buy it to prove HOW bad it is, especially because I have no intention of buying either system.

15. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I'm taking a sit and wait approach on this one. Were-Sonic isn't exactly great to see, but I'd like to see what the heck he's all about and how he plays. I do remember a bit of negativity when Wolf Link was shown off for Twilight Princess, but that turned out to be fun, albeit a watered down Okami experience.

16. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
  17. Wow this is looking a bit weird right now. I'm hoping that this will be better. If they just focus on actually FINISHING it and bug testing it after, (Instead not adding new characters and no retarted storyline and focusing more on the quality of the game rather than the look) I think it should be good...Let's hope to god that ...wolf sonic will die in the end of the game. No more new characters...PLEASE.

Edit: ..Dark Brotherhood RPG...@_@

http://www.sega.com/gamesite/sonicchronicles/us/

This better not mean what I think it means. Please tell me that these two are NOT related?

Edit 2: The Dark Brother hood looks like sonic battle, except better, let's hope they're not related and let's hope the gameplay is good. I like sonic 06 other than the story, and the glitches. They had good ideas, just like Tweaker said, unfinished. Please sega, delay this game if you have to, just make it good.

Edit 3: Fixed some mistakes, English is my third language people!

18. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member

19. Vaiz

Vaiz

Internet.

Little late to the party, ain't we?

20. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    Well I'm optimistic, at least, because sonic, for once, looks like a happy, pudgy hedgehog ready to bop baddies instead of an asshole with a cock-eating grin who shoots heroin into his eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.