don't click here

Nebulex The Radioactive Hedgehog in Sonic 2

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Nebulex The Radioactive Hedgehog, Nov 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Download it here

[​IMG]
    If you see this image of Amy, then the server the download is on is up, and the download will work. If the Amy image is a red X, then the server is down, and the download will not work while it's down.

Updates:
    -New life icon. (Sonic's life icon is now NTRH's life icon, but Tails/YTRF still remains as Tails' life icon.)
    -SOZ pallete changed
    -BBZ pallete changed
    -Title screen slightly modified

YAY MY 200th POST

2. Slypher

Slypher

A proud member here since May 25, 2003. Member
    Are you going to do any new level design?

I'll give it a try anyway.

3. I'm still thinking on that.

4. TechSonic

TechSonic

Good work! When you complete the special zone, it still says Sonic got a chaos emerald. Plus the explosions when you destroy robotnicks gadgets, isn't yellow and red like fire. But all and all, good work.

5. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    It takes hardcore hacking to change that "Sonic got a Chaos Emerald" or "Sonic got through Act 1/2" text, because they're not actually text, they're graphics files.

6. TechSonic

TechSonic

I see.

7. Yah. I'll never be able to change those unless I get help, which I never have luck finding...

8. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    From what I've heard, you have to know the location of the text that the screen uses, delete the current tiles, then you have to figure out the EXACT X/Y position you want the tiles to appear in, and change the pointers so that it uses other letters (or something like that). If THAT doesn't take hardcore hacking, I don't know what does! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. TechSonic

TechSonic

Give me the program you use to hack with and I'll do it in a week. It takes a week because I got to get used to the program.

10. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    I use Hex Workshop. Just do a search for it on the Internet, there's a free trial version.

11. heheheh hey yo this is cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.