don't click here

Sonic Unleashed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    Sega apparently registered that name:

<!—quoteo—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>Word Mark SONIC UNLEASHED
    Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: video game software, computer game programs
    Standard Characters Claimed
    Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
    Serial Number 77415083
    Filing Date March 6, 2008
    Current Filing Basis 1B
    Original Filing Basis 1B
    Owner (APPLICANT) Kabushiki Kaisha Sega DBA d/b/a Sega Corporation CORPORATION JAPAN 2-12, Haneda 1-chome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
    Attorney of Record David Ehrlich
    Prior Registrations 2930476;3137214;3363330;AND OTHERS
    Type of Mark TRADEMARK
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
    http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=doc&...te=m3f5jr.3.119<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>

2. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Unleashed. Hm.

I honestly can't think offhand of another compilation collection Sega could do, so..... new game?

3. Oh god. Unleashed.

4. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    Where did I hear this name before? Yes, I already knew there was going to be a Sonic Unleashed. I think it's for the DS, but not sure. Don't rely on that being true. Maybe I'm mistaken.

5. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    Who do you guys think the new characters will be this time? They're running out of species. New hedgehog again? Maybe a green one?

6. Danika

Danika

... Oldbie
    Nothing atm
    Hey, maybe they should try adding an iguana character to a new Sonic game ^.^;;

Or maybe Ashura will become a real character, but I doubt that would happen...

7. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.
    <!—quoteo(post=183762:date=Mar 12 2008, 01:09 PM:name=Danielle)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danielle @ Mar 12 2008, 01:09 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>Or maybe Ashura will become a real character, but I doubt that would happen...<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>

No.

But seriously, with a name like 'unleashed', I can't wait to see what shadowesque 'bad-itude' shit they come up with for this.

8. Sik

Sik

being an asshole =P
    <!—quoteo(post=183762:date=Mar 12 2008, 06:09 PM:name=Danielle)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danielle @ Mar 12 2008, 06:09 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>Hey, maybe they should try adding an iguana character to a new Sonic game ^.^;;<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>
    Somewhat it reminds me of Charmeleon from Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Oh, and there's a species they never used: dog! So what's coming next? A dog? (if that happens for real I'm gonna blow) But no kidding, they'll most likely make another hedgehog. And don't think this is just because they lack of ideas: look ourselves. Most of Sonic fans represent themselves as a hedgehog, and that includes myself. Why do you think Sega makes lots of hedgehogs then? And happily they yet can think in names... Imagine if they made names such as SuperMegaSonicMaster or HyperShadowFreak and such (and I wouldn't be surprised if there're fans with those nicks already). HELP!

9. Vaiz

Vaiz

Internet.
    <!—quoteo(post=183765:date=Mar 12 2008, 01:35 PM:name=Sik the hedgehog)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sik the hedgehog @ Mar 12 2008, 01:35 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—><!—quoteo(post=183762:date=Mar 12 2008, 06:09 PM:name=Danielle)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danielle @ Mar 12 2008, 06:09 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>Hey, maybe they should try adding an iguana character to a new Sonic game ^.^;;<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>
    Somewhat it reminds me of Charmeleon from Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Oh, and there's a species they never used: dog! So what's coming next? A dog? (if that happens for real I'm gonna blow) But no kidding, they'll most likely make another hedgehog. And don't think this is just because they lack of ideas: look ourselves. Most of Sonic fans represent themselves as a hedgehog, and that includes myself. Why do you think Sega makes lots of hedgehogs then? And happily they yet can think in names... Imagine if they made names such as SuperMegaSonicMaster or HyperShadowFreak and such (and I wouldn't be surprised if there're fans with those nicks already). HELP!<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>

Actually, I'm pretty sure most people here have weened themselves from fursonas and fancharacter-dom, unless they're doing it for shits and giggles.

10. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    Perhaps it's time for the next 3D Sonic game that could be compared to Sonic 06 with the usual Eggman not the main antagonist?
    Oh well, I wonder what the name will be used for.

11. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Unleashed has come into my mind as synonymous with *adult material*

Ron Jeremy the Hedgehog, anyone?

12. Sik

Sik

being an asshole =P
    Stop giving ideas to Sega please x_X

13. Vaiz

Vaiz

Internet.
    Hot Sonic XXX.

<!—sizeo:4—><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!—/sizeo—>Fuck Yeah.<!—sizec—></span><!—/sizec—>

God, I hope that never officially happens. My childhood would be raped beyond any recovery.

14. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    <!—quoteo(post=183761:date=Mar 12 2008, 08:00 PM:name=Quexinos)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quexinos @ Mar 12 2008, 08:00 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>Who do you guys think the new characters will be this time? They're running out of species.<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>
    Possibly one of the ones they've recently discovered, like a pygmy hippo or some kind of new bacteria.

15. JoseTB

JoseTB

Tech Member
    <!—quoteo(post=183756:date=Mar 12 2008, 08:33 PM:name=Overlord)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Overlord @ Mar 12 2008, 08:33 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>I honestly can't think offhand of another compilation collection Sega could do<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>

Unfortunately I think you are underestimating them...

Sounds like some kind of collection for me, but god knows.

16. I'm hoping that if it is Sonic Collection, it has SegaSonic Arcade and Knuckles Chaotix. (Dammit Sega, Gems would have been SOOOO much better with them.)

17. Vaiz

Vaiz

Internet.
    Watch it be a PS3 exclusive collection on Blu Ray featuring all the 3D sonic games (Minus Sonic 06) thus far. It's XTREEEEEME.

Calling it now, btw.

18. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    Sonic was leashed before, so he needed unleashing.

<!—quoteo(post=183765:date=Mar 12 2008, 08:35 PM:name=Sik the hedgehog)—><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sik the hedgehog @ Mar 12 2008, 08:35 PM) [​IMG]</div><div class='quotemain'><!—quotec—>Oh, and there's a species they never used: dog! So what's coming next? A dog? (if that happens for real I'm gonna blow) But no kidding, they'll most likely make another hedgehog. And don't think this is just because they lack of ideas: look ourselves. Most of Sonic fans represent themselves as a hedgehog, and that includes myself. Why do you think Sega makes lots of hedgehogs then? And happily they yet can think in names... Imagine if they made names such as SuperMegaSonicMaster or HyperShadowFreak and such (and I wouldn't be surprised if there're fans with those nicks already). HELP!<!—QuoteEnd—></div><!—QuoteEEnd—>
    I'd like to see a city populated entirely by hedgehogs. We've had 3(?) human cities already, which is disproportionate given the range of species in Sonic games.

19. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    It's a hi-definition remake of the original Sonic game. (I hope.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.