don't click here

Finding an old hack - Sonic 3d

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Rabid, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabid

Rabid

The Pallete Master Oldbie
    HI, im looking for a old hack for sonic 3d, made a few years ago by me but unfinished.
    It includes unfinished super sonic sprites and mainly pallete editing, a formost purple night and red flower pallete for green grove, a very rusty red coloured rustic ruin, a pink quartz style diamond dust and an unfinished black and neon green gene gadget zone. If anyone has a copy of the ips patch of the rom itself I'd love to get my hands on it again to hopefully finish the hack off in more detail and depth.

The reason im asking is because while offline (the last year or so) I had my pc stolen and of course had ho hard copy backups on disk, also all the previous sites that had my hacks for download apear to be down now.

Another hack I'd like to see again if anyone has a copy is from sonic 2 involving tails replaced by a grey wolf character with jeans, a hoody and a gold nose ring and sonic wearing a glitchy redish jumper.
    The other trademark for this hack is that sonic and tails names have been replaced in the option screen background to rabid and jen.

If anyone has these or knows where I can find them please reply.

Rabid

2. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    :rolleyes:
    I remember that hack, I actually recently talked to someone (Tweaker, iirc) about it. I'll try to find it in my old backups =)

3. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    I have both of those hacks (I actually save most hacks, but not the ones put up on rapidshare). Would you like me to email them to you?

4. Rabid

Rabid

5. Rabid

Rabid

Sorry for bumping this up again but Hivebrain, sorry but just incase you check here before your email inbox msn email won't let me download the attachment due to not being able to scan rar compression for viruses and also if anyone knows if a sonic 3d hacking guide has been written yet that would be great, I need the pallete addreses again (I don't have kojichan to help me out this time).

6. Alexbt

Alexbt

TheRetroHobbyist Oldbie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.