don't click here

MJ/Sonic 3 question

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TheLazenby, Oct 5, 2006.

1. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Well... According to Sonic 3D:

2. Dioxaz

Dioxaz

Oldbie
    Sonic Rush No Vocal
    lol, forgot that (and I knew about it). So, there's no more doubt possible with Jun Senoue and these tracks.

3. FSX

FSX

Even though this is obviously a coincidence, the bassline from Mystic Cave Versus sounds nearly identical to Thriller's.

Just a interesting blurb to tack on...

4. CloverCC

CloverCC

Well, to tell you the truth, I'm listening to my Thriller Record, and yeah, I believe it's just a meere coincidence..

I actually thought a certain part of the Sonic 2 Final Boss song had a piece in it oddly resembling a part In Aerosmith's Dream On.. I know this too is probably just a meere coincidence, but I found it rather neat.

I made a quick-mix Comparison of showing what I mean.

Aerosmith's Dream On and Sonic 2's Final Boss mini comparison

And a minor possibility of where Launch Base could have originated from whatever Michael Jackson song there is (You know, since alot of people can't totally find many similarities) - Again, this is just a guess, but if like people say that Ice Cap's song is a slowed down version of an MJ Song, could it be possible that if you reverse Launch Base, you'll hear something otherwise? Again, I'm just guess, and I really don't know many MJ songs (I just have 2 of his albums, and they're both Records; "Thriller", and "Michael Jackson + Paul McCartney - Say Say Say LP"). Here's Launch Base reversed just incase it might be true -

Again, I don't know, so I'm just throwing it out there. LBz reversed.

5. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Also, if you divide the total number of drums in IceCap's music by its level number, you get the times MJ says the word "it" in "Who is it".

:shocked:

6. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    lol what?

7. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    It actually really, really isn't. Really.

No.

8. FSX

FSX

Yeah, maybe not interesting. Just a blurb, then.

9. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie