don't click here

Won a Sonic plushie at an amusement park

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sutter, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sutter

Sutter

A SUTTER IS YOU! Oldbie
    I went to Adventureland in Farmingdale, New York with my family. There were a variety of crane machines, including ones that held Family Guy and Sonic/Shadow plushies. My brother happened to win a sonic plushie, so I decided to post pictures here. I wanted to know if anyone else had one like it. It's made by Toy Network.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nikki

Nikki

sonic-cult.net Member
    I (read- Saz) got a Tails and Knuckles plush at Six Flags last week. Both are about 15", dated 2006, and had Sonic X tags with it =/

3. I won the same one at Alton Towers last year.

4. Nicholas Onimura

Nicholas Onimura

Lurker Member
    I got the same one from a game booth at a cheap mallfront amusement park last year.

~Nick

5. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.
    That's neat.

6. Squints

Squints

All souped-up. And DESECRATED! Member
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRR
    Got one last year at the local county fair.

7. superstarCSB

superstarCSB

snootch Member
    Lawrence, Kansas
    I probably should get back to work on my site someday...
    I got a Tails doll from my girlfriend who was at an amusement park. It's about two feet tall but there's no Sega recognition on the tags whatsoever. It's a company called "Toy Network", but it does say Copyright SONIC Project.

8. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Cool, I remember one of those being a "Major Prize" where you trade in two "Medium Prizes" for him. I had to trade two small prizes for that though, and ran out of money by the time I got a medium prize and a small prize. THIS fucking close to a sonic plushie, wasting $12. =P Oh well, I got a goldfish plush and a huge ass Garfield, so I don't care.

Does anyone want to see pictures of my own custom created tails plushie? =P He's pure purple with black sharpie marker lines him to show his face and eyes and stuff, and his knit job is fucking crappy, his legs are out of place etc. I'd have to find it first, and I have no clue where it is. =P

9. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    :rolleyes:
    Hah, finally.

My brother won a Shadow and a giant Knuckles for me in Six Flags over Texas last year.

10. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    Got the same one last year, when Elitch Gardens was still run by Six Fags.

11. Ashura96

Ashura96

HEROIC VERSE Oldbie
    My friend won a Shadow plush at Gameworks, since Sega owns that place they have TONS of them to give away. They even have crane machines full of them.

It's pretty awesome, everyone who works there has SEGA work clothes!

12. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    I have the same one, it was at a local fair a few years ago.

13. NickW

NickW

I've seen them down at Wildwood (Sonic/Tails/Knuck/Shadow/(Amy?, I may have seen her, not sure.), never bothered to try and win one though.

14. Abwayax

Abwayax

a.k.a. Adrian Malacoda Member
    I used to have a Sonic plushie that looked something like that several years ago. Unfortunately, it was torn to shreds by our dog. I don't remember exactly how I handled it, but from what I remember I was pretty sad. Over a plushie. <_<

15. Shadow Fire

Shadow Fire

Ultimate victory! Member
    The Land of Darkness
    Sonic: The Lost Land (Series), The GCN (site)
  16. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
  17. ddrmaxromance

ddrmaxromance

My brother won a Tails plush at Michigan Adventure last week. It's ran by Cedar Entertainment.

Here's a bad cell phone photo:
    [​IMG]

I also own a Sonic plush pillow dating back from 1994 when S3K came out. I remember winning it at this one carnival place.

18. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    I got that same kind of Sonic plushie for Christmas. :P

This reminded me of my wacko idea of taking my said plushie next time I go to some amusment park. Preferably WDW *shot*

19. Shadow Fire

Shadow Fire

Ultimate victory! Member
    The Land of Darkness
    Sonic: The Lost Land (Series), The GCN (site)
  20. I still have one of Sonic's original design, my mom used to sell avon and they had something going back in 1994 where if you bought the Sonic shampoo (Which had the GET BLUE SPHERES stage background on the label and a rubber Sonic toy as a cap), you'd get a Sonic and Tails plushie. Unfortunetaly, my dog decided that Tails looks better without a head...

I don't remember if it was like that exactly, but that's basically the deal. It was pretty cool though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.