don't click here

Sonic News

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Super, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    I hope for something Greekish. Mef-el-eez would be cool. =P

When I first saw that name, I thought it would be a good name for an evil form of Tails. MephILES.

2. Rockman Zero

Rockman Zero

Hello there, my little friend. Member
    Videos for Hellfire Commentaries.
  3. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    [​IMG]
    Gay.

4. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    Here we go! Watermarking the pages! Oh I'm going ZIP ZOP ZOOPIDY WHOP!

5. Shade

Shade

FUCKING HELL THIS IS SONIC CULT

6. Tanks

Tanks

I was just looking at those scansbefore it got posted here... I don't see what were so avid about if the game was like this... hopefully sonic saturn/xtreme was way better. Hopefuly it also left out sally and the rest of SatAM. please correct me if im wrong about the xtreme scripts. I think it was just sonic and tiara in xtreme.

7. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
    Some sketchs remember me that strange isomeric level from Sonic Stadium... also, Sonic Stadium is pointed on it. o-o Most part of it, remember me that concepts made by Chris Seen.

I think the only part I didn?t liked because it was based on Sonic SatAm.

8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Um... Are you guys fucking stupid? Do you even realize how much that "watermarked piece of shit" cost? In case you don't, let me tell you.

$510 FUCKING DOLLARS

Did you buy it? No. Did you donate towards it? No. Once you spend $510 dollars on a fucking script for an unreleased Sonic game that a majority of the world cares nothing about, then you can fucking bitch about watermarks. You have the scans, be content with that.

9. Shade

Shade

I was just poking fun at it actually :P It doesn't get my painties in much of a twist to be honest.

10. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Tweaker, assembler paid money for those videos of xtreme iirc, and Sonic CulT ripped at him, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrasy. Though I don't really care if they do watermark them, my main problem was the fact it's so god damn huge it overlaps the actual artwork which sucks.

11. Sazpaimon

Sazpaimon

Tech Member
    I have to jump in here. No, assembler didn't pay anything, the person who had the Sonic Xtreme disc gave him the videos, which he watermarked and made into an anigif. The reason we ripped on him is because he gave NO credit to Coffin who made the engine in the first place. Keep in mind I give rightful credit to the script creator right on the script itself.

Oh, and the ONE page that has the watermark blocking the little bits of the art I fixed, and I reuploaded the script. Blame the batch tool in photoshop for not caring that the logo overlaps the image. Keep in mind for 90% of the pages the watermark is placed on the whitespace so it isn't overlapping anything, its just that page inparticular that got covered up.
    That is all.

12. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Ah thanks Saz, sorry if the delivery of my complaint seemed a little off, just I'm very touchy about it when people watermark things :P

13. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    If I paid that much for it, I'd be watermarking it too. I mean, if I'm distributing it, might as well let people know whose dollars paid for it.

14. Ergo

Ergo

HA HA! ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET! Pending Member
    North America
    pillow
    That's a really nice find on CulT's part. A+

15. voice

voice

Make any joke you want, you know I look good. Banned
    45mins west of Chicago
    RSN2.0, PHP:IRC (A attempt at CGI:IRC in PHP)
    I'm not too impressed, but that's because I'm not a hardcore gamer and could really care less nowadays.

16. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I think it's interesting, if nothing else. I'm not the biggest SatAM fan so I'm not MAJORLY disappointed this game wasn't made but from the script it does sound like it'd have been alright.

Uh, hi, btw, I guess this is my opening post XD

17. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Wow, I've been looking forward to seeing this script since last century. Thanks a million for distributing it!

18. Sazpaimon

Sazpaimon

Tech Member
  19. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Heh, they call Sonic & Knuckles "Sonic 3+", just like in some old magazine I mentioned years ago.

EDIT: Hmm... The different characters were supposed to say "SEGA" at the beginning, just like in those unused Sonic Adventure voice clips. What a coincidence.

20. Rockman Zero

Rockman Zero

Hello there, my little friend. Member
    Videos for Hellfire Commentaries.
    If you'd like to know, biggestsonicfan and I both paid for it. (I'm known as Rockman Zero at the Cult btw)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.