don't click here

Not so Simple Sonic Advance Worlds Series

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Ice, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Ice

Ice

I'm gonna make a sonic fangame one day BELIEVE IT! Member
    Sonic Alpha
    I just wanted to let you know that I've updated both frameworks. Both now only includes one test level (which serves as a template level) and I also fixed the lag issue in NSS Sonic Advance 2 Worlds causes by a oversight I made, as well as various quality of life improvements for each. Please give them a redownload!

2. Ice

Ice

Sonic Alpha
    I hate to bump old thread but I just wanted to let you know I released a final update for Advance 2 Worlds.

3. Felik

Felik

Tried the Sonic Advance 2 Worlds and was very pleasantly surprised with the amount of polish and accuracy of the engine. I haven't played SAdv 2 for a long time but it felt like I was playing the GBA version of the game.
    Great job!

By the way, the test zone music is fire! What is the name of the track and where did it come from?

4. Ice

Ice

Sonic Alpha
    Thank you so much for the kind words! I put in a lot of effort to make sure everyone will be satisficed with it! Also the music from the test stage is from Ashzone's "Sonic Advance 4" fan soundtrack:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Ice

Ice

Sonic Alpha
    Apologies I accidentally uploaded the mfa as 2.5+. It should work with standard 2.5 now. I included a hotfix as well. There will be no more updates/hotfixes after this.

Last edited: May 16, 2024 at 12:34 AM
  6. RetroRespecter

RetroRespecter

Will there be a 3d iteration of Not So Simple Sonic Advance Worlds?

7. Ice

Ice

Sonic Alpha
    I'm still thinking about it... If I do, it'll have to be after I finish my first project Sonic Alpha.