don't click here

Sonic Anniversary Symphony going worldwide

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by grantpa, Jun 23, 2021.

1. VenomTH

VenomTH

I could only hope they do more than just France, Germany, U.K. and maybe some other European countries. I do wonder how much tickets will go for.

2. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    Only two dates? Ooof... some tour.

There better be. I'm not sure I'm willing to fly to LA just to see this.

3. shilz

shilz

getting my daily allowance of vitamin kk
    I totally would but I have nobody who'd be willing to go / could even go. I actually have 2 other concerts around the same time, one of them I'm not even confirmed to go to (but hopefully I get to go to) and the other I booked in 2019 before "ya know", which was finally rescheduled for later this year.

4. Starduster

Starduster

Can bench press at least two Sonic the Hedgehogs Member
    Britain
    Fighting my procrastination addiction
    Man, the downgrade on the logo is *rough*. It looks so amateurish now.

5. TheCleanerDragon

TheCleanerDragon

Squad Leader Member
    I hope there's eventually a date in the Midwest. I like Sonic music but not enough to fly halfway across the country for it.

6. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    Hoping it comes to the east coast, because if not I’m gonna have to save some money for a trip to LA and I want it to be easier :(

7. MrMechanic

MrMechanic

Due to a loophole with the London Venue... I just got my ticket!

8. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    Wow, just a couple hours from me!

9. Elaborating out of courtesy:

If you purchase / sign up to Barbican Membership (£60 per year, must ring / email to cancel (can not self cancel)), you can / are / were able to purchase tickets from Weds 24th.

So if you factor that into your ticket prices, then you'll be able to purchase tickets prior to the newsletter promo, public sale.

I will say as of right now (BST 9:48am) this is how the seat picker is looking (and prices to match).

upload_2023-5-25_9-49-2.png

10. Spunodi

Spunodi

No email has gone out yet, but I used the promo code sonic and got through

11. Feel bad for those who didn't get the email (of which I still have yet to get it). Relieved I brought the membership in the end. Current state of affairs for those wanting to see at BST 10:16am

Sounds like the promo code is indeed "Sonic" though. So good luck to those yet to get. I suspect public sale will be cancelled.

upload_2023-5-25_10-16-38.png

EDIT: BST 11:07am, sold out. I highly doubt any tickets will land on public sale tomorrow as no areas looked closed or reserved off during membersales.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
  12. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    Wow, I really wasn't expecting the show to sell out before ticket sales open to the public. I wonder if this will cause them to increase tour dates.

13. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    The Sonic Central thread mentioned this but felt it was worth bumping this one. New tour dates announced!
    https://www.sonicsymphonytour.com/

Chicago and Kansas City are a bit more manageable for me, but seeing how the KC date is in January and mid-western winters are super unpredictable... It looks like I'll be headed to Chicago in October. :thumbsup: Now to figure out where the hell to stay...

14. karlafalves

karlafalves

Gaia Gate Guard Member
    Brazil
    I was surprised that it's coming back to Brazil for not one, but two dates. What a wonderful time to be a Brazilian Sonic fan <3

15. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

If you go to the KC show, you can stay with us

16. I did laugh they called São Paulo "Sau Paulo" lol.

17. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Reminder that US concert tickets go on sale in about 30 minutes (1PM Eastern) for people who are subbed to the newsletter. It's already started for Europe. Special presale code is GOFAST

18. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

Just got my tickets to the Kansas City showing.

19. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Atlanta ticket secured. They're going fast though. I was watching whole sections just disappear in real time as I was trying to make up my mind where to sit. Price was also much more reasonable than expected since it's through Ticketmaster.

20. Sable

Sable

Got my tickets. This was my first time buying concert tickets so I was very anxious haha. I almost didn't want to go when I saw how expensive the general public tickets were slated to be on Ticketmaster yesterday, but the presale helped a lot with that. Very excited!