don't click here

Sonic x Inugami Korone thread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by biggestsonicfan, Jun 23, 2022.

1. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    Because there's been ongoing crossovers between Sonic the Hedgehog and Inugami Korone (Hololive JP Vtuber), and it seems to become more frequent here in the future now that she has become a Sonic ambassador, I feel the news deserves it's own thread. Any information prior to today will also be welcomed in this thread.

As the live stream is still airing and hasn't been translated yet, I will be taking tweets from the Official Sonic JP twitter in chronological order here:

Sonic Ambassador announcement:
    [twitter] SonicOfficialJP—2022.06.23—1539920597680918529—FV7lj1mUEAAJcRB.jpg

Korone as a dubbed voice actress:

[twitter] SonicOfficialJP—2022.06.23—1539921030596112385—FV7l-T3UcAAVEkL.jpg

Sonic outfit reveal:
    [twitter] SonicOfficialJP—2022.06.23—1539921667849195520—FV7mjYPVEAArGKi.jpg

Korone x SEGA Sound team:
    [twitter] SonicOfficialJP—2022.06.23—1539928872434577408—FV7sTiEVEAAeVym.jpg

EDIT: These tweets are numbered 1,2,4, and "3" was seemingly skipped by the twitter account or misnumbered somehow...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. SpaceyBat

SpaceyBat

United States
    Freedom Planet 2
    omg this is precious, I always liked her Sonic playthroughs since it feels like she's really enjoying the games, and given how popular her Sonic streams are I'm not surprised she was approached by Sega for something more official. Good for her!

3. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Korone is good content and always seems like she's having fun while doing her thing, so I'm happy for her that she's got this.

4. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    Today, Korone is showing off her new Sonic costume, and has an updated background for this stream! Once the stream finishes, I will try to post a high quality image of the background.

korone-sonic.png

5. MH MD

MH MD

[​IMG]

Loving those little details like Master Emerald erring and Ring necklace, of course there is the more obvious stuff like the shoes, which no one normally will actually notice, given that vtubers only display upper body most of the time

[​IMG]

oh, and Knuckles plushie obviously
    Was a fun stream overall, and glad to see Korone is back, and on top of that getting treated that well by SEGA

6. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    The room itself!

[​IMG]

7. foXcollr

foXcollr

Resident Dolphin Member
    US
    good dog

I absolutely love the Mega CD with three 32Xs on top

8. Aesculapius Piranha

Aesculapius Piranha

つづく Oldbie
    Unknown
    Diva
    Needs a Game Genie :colbert:

In all seriousness tho made me laugh and will have to watch.

9. Yuzu

Yuzu

Those three 32x’s stacked on top of each other made me laugh so hard omg.

Loved what I’ve seen of Korone’s playthroughs and I’ll definitely have to watch more. This is really cool news.

10. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I like how there's a Mega Converter in the stack =P Pretty sure that's not official!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    Was trying to find the exact reference but google wasn't turning up anything, thanks!

12. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    So when is Korone doing a 20 hour long stream for Origins?

13. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    I see that stack and all I can think of is "Knuckles & Knuckles! One's a beatnik, one's a rastafarian!"

14. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    I kid you not this doggo has streamed for insane amounts of time in a single sitting... actually *googles*

15. DefinitiveDubs

DefinitiveDubs

The Voice Maestro Member
    Cyber City
    Mega Man Zero: The Definitive Dub
    I love Korone.

She actually plays retro games instead of 24/7 Among Us, Fortnite, Fall Guys, and Minecraft every other vtuber does.

16. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    Now, it seems. Who knows how long it'll be though.

17. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    There will be Korone themed preorder bonuses for Sonic Frontiers! Preorder bonuses will depend on where it's preordered from!

Fa5FXePWQAAiUQH.jpeg

18. charcoal

charcoal

Be Cool, Be Wild, and Be Groovy Member
    I’d love to get these over here in america. Not the biggest vtuber fan but honestly korone is adorable and I always love watching clips of her on youtube. She has a western audience so it’s odd to see these being region locked.

19. DefinitiveDubs

DefinitiveDubs

The Voice Maestro Member
    Cyber City
    Mega Man Zero: The Definitive Dub
    I would bet money these are somewhere in the game's data anyway, and can be restored with mods.

20. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    I will also bet money they will be available for purchase just after the release becomes stale and they need to bleed some more money out of it lol.