don't click here

Uncompressed & Unfiltered Sonic 3 & Knuckles OST project.

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by TrooperManiac, May 8, 2022.

1. TrooperManiac

TrooperManiac

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  2. SombrAbsol

SombrAbsol

France
    Hey,
    I just came across your topic while doing a search on Sonic 3 prototypes rips. I've been ripping and improving the VGM tracks of the November 3, 1993 prototype and variations in other prototypes with the BlastEm emulator for several days. I was wondering if my work could be useful to you, knowing that I have so far optimized half of the VGM of the November 3, 1993 prototype. Or if you just need help :p

3. TrooperManiac

TrooperManiac

Perhaps. I don't really know what that entails. I need more info.

4. ELS

ELS

Would it be cool if someone else made a mod using your work?

5. TrooperManiac

TrooperManiac

Do it up

6. T.Q.

T.Q.

The Sims 2, Tim Drake [Robin] Member
    This is a terrific idea, and the music sounds great! I can't wait for you to start on the Sonic 3 beta music, there certainly some tunes there that could sound crisper with what you're doing.

You should place the music on your SoundCloud as playlists, if you're remastering the tunes from the Genesis era games.

7. TrooperManiac

TrooperManiac

Guys I apologize but there is no way I'm wasting my time making a HQ music mod for Origins. I just wasted more then 2 hours of my time playing this bastardized version of S3K. Its so bad id rather try to make an AIR mod then touch this incomplete port ever again. Side note I just played Fallen star and besides the boss art in the later half of the game it was amazing.