don't click here

Greg Martin Sonic and Tails image finally sourced.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Buyatari, May 14, 2022.

1. For years I have failed to locate where this particular painting that I bought from Greg Martin was published.
    Yesterday I was sent links to pictures from a sega game counselor t-shirt that sports the image.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 6
    • List
  2. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    First Tails gets a job at McDonalds, now it has been revealed that he was previously a mailman? Who keeps hiring him?

3. saxman

saxman

Oldbie Tech Member
    I always liked Greg Martin's Sonic over others. </unpopular_opinion> I'm not sure I have ever seen this one. Thanks for posting.

On the subject of Tails and his jobs... those jobs are nothing to be ashamed of and are important, but you'd think someone with his knowledge and skills would have a better paying job. Has he been a fraud all this time?

4. Why did I put Knuckles and not Tails in the title? MY mind must have been thinking about some of these other shirts on the link that was sent me. It is a 20 year old sale post so don’t bother emailing. I tried ;)

Not sure if anything else pictured here is unknown to community but there are some here that were new to me.

https://zappa.brainiac.com/cdyer/forsale/tshirts_sega.html

5. Pengi

Pengi

Great detective work Buyatari!

By the way, do you have an image archive anywhere of all the Greg Martin (and other) Sonic art you've found over the years?

6. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    Technically

the letter is to Sega, so he's collecting letters and... putting them in a bag and this is an odd image.

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Fixed =P

8. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    So I somehow read Knuckles and said in my mind Tails when I first clicked on this topic then.

Wow.

9. Brainulator

Brainulator

Regular garden-variety member Member
    What is that supposed to be on the right, a Game Gear? It looks like the title screen for 8-bit Sonic 2.

10. I do not but I will be bringing most of my Sonic and Sega art to display at CCAG 2022 in July. If you live near the Cleveland Ohio area it will be worth checking out.

11. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    Just looks like a 90's entertainment center setup to me. Looks like it says "CD" in the cabinet below a TV.