don't click here

Sonic Adventure DX Goofs

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by itskidchameleon, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie

You're right! That's super bizarre.

EDIT: Ughhh, the forum won't stop turning this into an embed and ruining the timestamp. You can find that moment at 1 hour, 32 minutes, 23 seconds.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. ^ It's much easier to hear when you run the cutscene through the title screens demo (aka the game's "attract mode") since you won't have the Egg Carrier's music cut-in.

I think that's one way I found out about this, was that I left the game running through its demo modes constantly in the background while I was doing something. I can never unhear it.

Here's one that's arguably a goof but it's more of a glitch: any of the panels you can have Sonic land on, very gently tap (do not hold down) either the L or R triggers to pan the camera straight outta the skybox.

This only works for the Dreamcast version, as I cannot do it on GameCube. I don't know if this is because they may have patched this, or the controller is different, but I can never get it to work on that version.