don't click here

Techies debate (for lack of a better title)

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by StephenUK, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vangar

Vangar

What the hell did I miss before? You all need to stop fighting with each other in topics like this. Remember the ones you are fighting with are probably 13 years old or younger, they may be smart but that doesn't mean they are mature.

Great hack by the way, keep working on it. ;)

2. Ultima

Ultima

Games Publisher Tech Member
    London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    I'm 17, and SHB is 20 =P

And that's not a fight. that's a disagreement with a structured argument on both sides (XD) =P

3. StephenUK

StephenUK

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear Tech Member
    Manchester, UK
    Quackshot Disassembly
    And I'm 18, although I didn't get involved too much.

In all honesty though, it was a structured argument that shouldn't have even started.

4. Ultima

Ultima

London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    I dunno, you guys all seem to like keeping skeletons in the closet. I'd rather say something if I mean to say something, than hide away pretending to be all lovey-dovey =P

Maybe I'm the wrong type of person to be here.

5. Guifrog

Guifrog

Fucking hell, not this again. -_-

6. StephenUK

StephenUK

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear Tech Member
    Manchester, UK
    Quackshot Disassembly
    He's got a point though. It seems a lot of people don't say what they really think here, and if they do, everyone takes it as something personal and it always comes back on you. Hiding away in life gets you nowhere. You have to learn to speak your mind and stand up for yourself, rather than be the guy in the corner who everyone beats the shit out of while he takes it.

7. Ultima

Ultima

London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    I never said I'm leaving. I just said that I might be wrong type of person to be here, considering you guys would rather hide your problems than makes moves to get them sorted out. Or am I wrong? =P

8. Guifrog

Guifrog

Never said that you said that you're leaving as well =P

9. Ultima

Ultima

London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    What did you mean then? In fact, instead of messing this topic up further, can you PM me your answer? heh..

10. Heran Bago

Heran Bago

Ah! It's Puyo battle then. Tech Member
    Bagel: "Wow. there have been a ot of replies. People must realy be looking forward to Sonic 2: Revision 04"

*sees posts*

Wow. Even us techies are good at killing a perfectly good topic. Split plz.

11. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    You're all so smart, yet you can't figure out how to get along. ;)

12. LocalH

LocalH

roxoring your soxors Tech Member
    yay drama

13. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Welcome to The Internet?

14. Heran Bago

Heran Bago

Ah! It's Puyo battle then. Tech Member
    If we were all stupid, we'd get along great, I'm sure.

15. Demi

Demi

Oldbie
    Less bitching more hacking.

16. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    so am I the only one who relizes that PC's hack sucks?

17. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    No you are not.

As for this drama. It was exactly the same as when I made a comment to the hacker god. The only difference is I got a few more posts and in the end I didn't care what I said.

It's all about releasing stuff. We all know that evey single one of us have something that we can't just give out bcause it isn't finished. And when someone give out something that isn't finished, you get flamed for doing a bad job. (I released Eggman in Sonic 1 back in 2003 and I get flamed now because a lot of things were not done).
    It is clearly that SHB has something that will kick everyone in the butt here, but if he releases it now he will get flamed later and forgotten just because a simple finished hack seems to get more credit than a hack that was doing all kinds of new stuff in the past was not properly finished.

So, for everyone that loves StephenUK too much to believe no one can beat him, look into the past and see he was not first. And he will certainly not be the last.

18. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    :P

I'm not too sure if that was the issue... At least not in my topic. Moreso about how Stephen would do some shit, and SHB assumed that Ultima was calling Stephen "THE God" for doing a lot of shit for his hack. Or, at least that's what I was able to follow.

19. Demi

Demi

Oldbie
    Is this all because Ultima called Stephen "THE god"? Gaaaaaay.

20. The Mighty Boosh

The Mighty Boosh

Stupid like a FOX! Member
    Yes. You shouldn't judge a hack before it's complete. Wait until it's finished before you decide it sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.