Birthday:
Apr 30, 1990 (Age: 33)

Jason

*Results not lab tested., Male, 33, from Powell, OH

Jason was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 5:19 PM
    1. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Thanks. I would like to suggest you maybe to discuss about more possibilities of modding Sonic Generations. I'm still pending approval.
    2. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Thanks. I would like to suggest you maybe to discuss about more possibilities of modding Sonic Generations. I'm still pending approval.
    3. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      It looks like I can't find Twilight Zoney in this forum did he or she changed his or her name?
      1. Jason
    4. sonicfan1994pl
    5. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      You know fisheye drone camera video recording filter to people who are trying to debunk theory of flat Earth(I don't know who is responsible for this hypothesis NASA,SpaceX or conspiracy theorists).
      1. Jason
        Jason
        I am not that involved with the inner mechanisms of the engine to know that stuff. That's a Dario question. Ask him or TwilightZoney.
        Nov 7, 2020
    6. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Who's now responsible for modding tools of Sonic Generations? I know formerly it was Andrew75.
    7. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Speaking of my own 3D Classic Sonic fangames made in UE4 thanks to Sonic Dash Framework Engine I still can't fix spindash even in Blender Classic Sonic has multiple mouth 3D layers.
    8. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Will it be considered in Sonic Generations modding tutorial documentary manual somewhere in Sonic Retro? It's very important to me. In Sonic X-Treme old original level editor(I can't find these levels probably tech demos of Sonic Mars) it's old,outdated lots of bugs(I guess tutorials aren't super effective for reverse engineering).
    9. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      I'm just wondering how to make fisheye lens,custom directional gravity(just like Gravity Boots level sections in Ratchet and Clank 1,Super Mario Galaxy dualogy,Matrix Pathway of Neo(train level),Kingdom Hearts(Alice in Wonderland level),Inception,Marvel Cinematic Universe Doctor Strange,Sony PS2 Boxing mini-game training,Sonic X-Treme),3D Classic Sonic Gameplay?
    10. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Will someday in the future it will be possible to add new levels instead of swapping them in Sonic Generations,Sonic Lost World and Sonic Forces?
    11. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      I have some questions regarding Sonic Generations modding.
      1. Jason
        Jason
        I haven't made any in a long time. I honestly don't remember much, but feel free to ask.
        Nov 6, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 30, 1990 (Age: 33)
    National Flag:
    us