don't click here

Saturn USB controllers

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Sirius-R, Aug 4, 2017.

1. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    An example of my sentiments can be seen here:

I like my controller. I invested a lot in it. I'm sure many invest a lot in arcade sticks too, but the gap between having a MegaDrive and a nice fight stick shouldn't be going to eBay and buying a megadrive stick for your copy of Street Fighter II Turbo, but a cheap adapter to use both. A tempfix as luluco suggested is simply to use an original Saturn controller, which would be the cheaper investment for me at the moment. I have Saturn -> DC adapter and DC -> PC adapter,, which I can use for preliminary invesitation, but stuff from raphnet will be a better solution once I put all the peices together.

2. ReBirFh

ReBirFh

This works. A couple of years ago, I put the insides and shoulder buttons of a play sega controller inside an original Saturn Controller and it still works perfectly.

3. I *swear* I made a post on here but I guess not.

If you have a Saturn controller already, I highly recommend the Mayflash Saturn to USB converter. It works perfectly and is just plug and play. + - And considering a certain Saturn inspired game is coming out, I highly recommend using it for it when the time comes!  

4. null1024

null1024

I've got a Mayflash Saturn/PS2/N64 adapter.
    Pretty nice, although I did have issues with mine not working with one of my Saturn controllers (the controller port isn't of the highest quality). Said controller works totally fine on my actual Saturn.

5. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member