don't click here

Phantasy Star Online Video Archive

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Beamer the Meep, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Beamer the Meep

Beamer the Meep

Better than Sonic Genesis... Member
    Not too long ago I set up a playlist of videos that show Phantasy Star Online in its prime. I figured it might be a cool way for people to remincise who used to play, and for newer players who never experienced the original game online (such as myself) to get a glimpse into what the game was like. The playlist is in chronological order as best I could organize it and it includes some footage of various versions of the game being played by IGN staff shortly before each release. I'd embed the playlist, but I can't seem to figure out how.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLstoV5kYaPTekWX8bXfJMkMTuBfh3cIBF

It might be a long-shot, but I was wondering if anyone on the forums had similar videos and were willing to let me add them to the playlist for easy access.

2. Xiao Hayes

Xiao Hayes

Classic Eggman art Member
    I can only say I never played this game online until I entered a small private Blue Burst server when the official servers of every version of the game were already shut down (sort of when Phantasy star Zero was announced).

I've played it again a bit last year on Ephinea and plugged my GameCube to compare my old save data with the one on that server. The graphic differences were so evident... On DC even deleted my character often to get again to level 100 until I upgraded to ver. 2, but it was always Phantasy Star Offline for me.