don't click here

Never mind, thanks anyway

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Mad Echidna, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    Hey I don't want to get in to why I need it right now, but I need a copy of Wrestlemania or something similar for Genesis NOW OR SOONER. Anyone who has a copy or has a way of getting it, please let me know. I will pay you a fair price for the cart and will send you a shipping label. I need this cart before Thursday.

Thanks!

2. I'm sure Bookman's down the street will have something. The cart will probably be 3.00-6.00, but I wouldn't know until I check.
    I can check for the cheapest WWF game or for the specific one you want.

3. Vangar

Vangar

4. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    I appreciate the effort, but I'd prefer to do it this way.

FOS: I don't remember the exact title, it was Wrestlemania. I had the cart years ago but lost it. I didn't even think of checking local shops though, I'm going to call a couple places.

5. Well, let me know in like the next ten minutes if you want me to snag it. Or I can tomorrow though guranteeing Thursday delivery would be impossible unless you highly overpay for next day.

6. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    Hey FOS, I really appreciate your help. You're a real bro. I've given it some thought though, and I don't want the game after all. I was planning to get it as a suprise for my Mom as it's a nostalgic game for us, but I ended up getting her favorite golf game from the 90s instead on Amazon (3D Ultra Mini Golf)

7. Andlabs

Andlabs

「いっきまーす」 Wiki Sysop
    Writing my own MD/Genesis sound driver :D
    There are 3: WWF Super Wrestlemania (Genesis), WWF Wrestlemania Arcade (Genesis), WWF Wrestlemania Arcade (32X). Choose wisely. :)

Also when you do get it could you write a Sega Retro article on it or expand the existing one? Thanks :)

EDIT - ok then... but if it's still a game for Sega, please to be writing ;)

8. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    For the record, the game I had in mind was Super Wrestlemania.

9. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
    Super.. Super..

I thought I had that.

10. Glad you got your mom a gift!

11. Uberham

Uberham

King Of Oblivion Member
    Super wrestlemania is shockingly bad.

get WWF RAW, that's where it's at!

12. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    The only reason I wanted it was my Mom and I used to play it after she got divorced in the late 90s in my Genesis. It was one of a few random games they had in stock at Ames when I got my Genesis 3. I also had Vector Man 2, Zoop, Sonic Compilation, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Spinball, and Spiderman: Maximum Carnage.

13. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
    I liked WWF Super Wrestlemania even though it was simplistic. I didn't get much into the later WWF games on the SNES. Except that Arcade, which was better on PSX anyway.

14. Uberham

Uberham

King Of Oblivion Member
    Fair enough, it has emotional significance, that's fine.

Only WWF game I ever sold, I could never get in to it like Royal Rumble or RAW.