don't click here

Doomsday Advance

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Midway the Echidna, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Midway the Echidna

Midway the Echidna

Chicago, IL
    Java Arkanoid, codingcabana.net (in-progress)
    It's nothing big, just a project in one of my HS classes (Adv. Programming). I found it on an SD card sitting in my SUPERCARD (handy tool for GBA dev, heheh). I made this GBA game in 2 months from scratch in C, and I'll spruce it up with some obstacles if I can find the source code. I posted a link to download the game.

DOOMSDAY ADVANCE

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You raise your score by getting rings, and the idea is more or less to survive. It's not much, but I hope you enjoy!

EDIT: If you want to join me into expanding this game into something good, or if you just want to add music to this game, fine by me. When I find the src, I'll put it up. I don't give a rat's ass who takes credit for what, who does what to the game, who claims intellectual authorship; just make it sparkle! If you want to work with me (NOT FOR ME, WITH ME), we can make something a little more extensive and robust. I don't want much out of this, I'm just here to tell you how my game works so you can retool it into whatever you want. Again, I'm not going to claim ownership over a fangame based off of IP that's not mine, so knock yourself out.

EDIT 2: Any interest in this project, perhaps? No one wants it? Perhaps I can put it in the SR wiki...