don't click here

Anyone wanna help with a Dreamcast "NOT FOR RESALE" disk?

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Kiddo Cabbusses, Jan 10, 2010.

1. To this auction was on eBay for like, the longest time.
    I tried searching for info on this disc, but got absolutely nothing whatsoever.. Finally going "fuck it", I just purchased it outright.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

A JP-region "Virtual On Oratorio Tangram" GD-ROM smacked with "SAMPLE NOT FOR RESALE".

Does anyone here, perhaps, know a thing on this disc? It does not seem to be the 5.66 Customization Disc. It's possible it's the same as the standard JP release, but I don't know that for sure, either.

2. Got the game today, played a bit of it.

It seems very similar to the JP Retrail release - nothing really prototype-y. Kinda disappointed, but what's to expect? Hrm.

Anyone wanna suggest any ideas to me?

3. Kurosan

Kurosan

Samurai of Gaming Oldbie
    From my experience, "NOT FOR RESALE" discs and carts are generally just stuff that was included as part of a kit (like with a console) and, although they may differ in art or other little details, the software itself is generally pretty much identical to the normal retail versions.

4. Vendettagainst

Vendettagainst

Apparently shooting kills things Member
    Not for Resale is usually promotional or pack in stuff. If it was a prototype, more than likely it would have no label, etc.