Lilly's Recent Activity

1. Lilly liked ashthedragon's post in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

Sonic 2 LD was one of my favourites hack back in the time, along with The hybridization project, and even if it is cancelled (something...

May 13, 2024 at 1:09 AM
  2. Lilly rated aria's post Agree in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

I played Sonic 2 LD as a lurker back in the day, and just wanted to say thank you for all of the work, and for the extremely detailed...

May 12, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  3. Lilly liked doc eggfan's post in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

Thanks for everyone's kind words. One extra little treat is hidden away in this Episode 2 release. I've noticed that the version of...

May 12, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  4. Lilly rated BlackHole's post Informative in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

I remember doing some graphical stuff for this. Ended up getting me accepted into the forums. Good times, so long ago...

May 12, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  5. Lilly rated Ravenfreak's post Agree in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

I remember when Sonic 2 LD was first released, I was brand new to Sonic Retro. Thank you for sharing this final build with us and...

May 11, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  6. Lilly replied to the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

It's surreal to realize it really has been that long since the first release. Long before I even had an account here, I was lurking as a...

May 11, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  7. Lilly rated Flygon's post Agree in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

God damn, I keep feeling like the project is this fresh new thing. It's hard to believe it's been so long. I'm glad we at least get to...

May 11, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  8. Lilly rated doc eggfan's post Informative in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

Don't get too excited, this is an obituary rather than a return. :( I'm unlikely to return to updating this project. It's been almost...

May 11, 2024 at 12:49 PM