don't click here

Sonic Game Sales

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mastered Realm, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
  2. winterhell

winterhell

This one lacks All Stars Racing Transformed.

3. Quick! It seems Amazon is having a massive sale for games just for the month of May and it seems the Sonic Action Pack includes 11 games!

Too bad it doesn't have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and All Stars Racing Transformed, oh well.

4. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Still a great deal for ten bucks though.

5. I know right?! I'm heading for that deal myself!

6. Aw hell, I've had a bit of a gift-card balance that I've been meaning to use up. $10 for S&SASR is better than the current full price on Steam ($15). Everything else I already have several times. =\

7. corneliab

corneliab

Why isn't Sonic Generations 3DS dirt cheap yet? I see it going for 25 bucks still. Would be great if someone can come across a deal for this sucker- I'm bored enough to want to give it a whirl.

8. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Keep an eye on the GameFly used sales every now and again. I scored my copy for fifteen bucks there, practically new with all the inserts and everything. You don't have to have a subscription. Not sure where else to point you though, thinking about it now I barely ever see it on sale.

9. FlackoWeasel

FlackoWeasel

Blue cheese lover! Member
    I hope the OP doesnt go angry if I post it here. I dunno where else to post this, but from today, SEGA has lots of games on sale, lots of Sonic games too:

Available to Gold and Silver XBL members

Sonic Generations £8.99
    Sonic Unleashed £8.99
    Sega Superstars Tennis £8.99
    The Cave 600 MSP (was 1200)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 160 MSP (was 400)
    Sonic 2 160 MSP (was 400)
    Sonic 3 160 MSP (was 400)
    Sonic and Knuckles 160 MSP (was 400)
    Sonic 4 Episode 1 400 MSP (was 800)
    Sonic 4 Episode 2 400 MSP (was 1200)
    Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown 400 MSP (was 1200)
    Space Channel 5 Part 2 160 MSP (was 400)
    Crazy Taxi 400 MSP (was 800)
    Jet Set Radio 400 MSP (was 800)
    NiGHTS into Dreams 400 MSP (was 800)
    Sonic Adventure 2 400 MSP (was 800)
    Renegade Ops 320 MSP (was 800)

10. JaredAFX

JaredAFX

You telling me a shrimp fried this rice? Member
    Florida
    Downloading megahertz
    So it seems that everything Sonic is 75% off on Steam. Generations's $7.49, as well as ASRT, and the DLC for Generations, SA2 and ASRT are all less than a dollar each.

11. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Just elaborating on that: You guys can check that all the items on Sonic Hits Collection are on sale and it's still profitable to buy them separately as you're only saving about $7 with buying them all and you guys may have the majority of the other titles...

Anyway here's the link :)

12. Emerl

Emerl

That said, one amusing bonus is that Sonic 4 apparently was discounted twice:
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately there's a failsafe to automatically remove the option to buy it if it does do that, but it's still strange. 75% off sale is good and I'll be picking something up from it, though.

13. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Still too expensive.

14. Rainbow bacon

Rainbow bacon

I am a Cat eating waffles atop a tree next to Jesu
    Wherever the hell I want.
    Learning to do stuff.
    Welp, the Steam summer sale started at some point in the last twenty-four hours. I would say I can't wait to see what's on sale Sonic-wise, but I've got everything I need.

15. Tiller

Tiller

HDK & World Runner
    $15 for the franchise pack including Transformed. Git to it.

16. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    If you acted fast last week, you could grab every Sonic title on Steam for $7.50 last week due to a pricing error. :ssh:/>

It was fantastic.

EDIT: lastweeklastweeklastweeklastweeklastweek

17. Jesus christ. I would have done that. Damn. =P

18. Well the summer sale is over, but I did manage to get Generations for around £5 or so with the CNZ DLC for 24 pence, which is just brilliant. On a related note, got Garry's Mod for around £3.40 odd and what Sonic stuff can be added to that is free so there's that too.

Sales like this are why I love Steam. Barring those, Sonic CD is only £4 which is the steal of the decade right there.